Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Dwayne Bowe

Default Dwayne Bowe

I am hating that Mother Fer right now catch the flipping TD,,,,

Quote Originally Posted by Pro_Angler View Post
    awefully funny snakeeyes, all year your a no show till we lose, then your in every thread making rediculas comments!

go away and forget your pass word!!!!
    nice try.

but ive been here all along. I just dont post unless i have something to say.

In case you havent noticed. no one really cares about you threads.

Lets not make this about attacking each other. Iv'e been throught that crap enough here.

But your not fooling anybody with your sunshine bullsh!t.

Im happy the Chiefs are 3-1 and so is everybody here. But this is a forum, somewhere where people voice there concerns.

There are more positives than negatives about the Chiefs. But becuz we want to discuss the negatives doesn't mean you got to be holier than thou. get lost

rock crawling...ahh got to love .. your on ignore, you have a very badddddd reputation in here, i see nothing has changed..

I'm not going to rag on Bowe -- but how about this: Jeremy Horne, who showed the ability to get behind the defense and catch the ball deep in training camp. Why not work Horne into the mix and start throwing some passes in his direction? Is there really anything to lose by giving this kid a chance to show what he can do? Did he not tally the 1st Chiefs TD of the preseason? What do you all say?

Quote Originally Posted by Pro_Angler View Post
    rock crawling...ahh got to love .. your on ignore, you have a very badddddd reputation in here, i see nothing has changed..
    kids. .. they say the darndest things.

evidently this guy doesn't know how to view rep!

lol.

Quote Originally Posted by bigpoppachief View Post
    Yeah he did but Cassel still shows us why he is no QOF with his horrible decision making and timing uggg VERY frusterated because we shot ourselves in the foot this gam,e

This is a crap statement. The momentum that that dropped ball caused has a domino effect in the game. We were playing some good footballl up until that drive. Three consecutive drops by receivers and you are gonna blame the QB absolutely ridiculus.

Quote Originally Posted by garciakcfan View Post
    Um it did change the game. It would have been 16-12. I always defend him and I can't on this one, he's our number one receiver. Enough said. How the hell is cassell going to "look" better if our receivers can't cacth the ball and has no confidence. We hung in there against peyton manning. I'm mad we lost but I'm feeling good about this team.
    It would have been 13 or 14 to 9, but the momentum would have shifted no one can say what would have happened if we get that touch down but to say that that dropped ball, as some one else posted, doesn't change the outcome of the game is ludacris. It absolutely changed the outcome of the game. That and Joseph addai getting hurt because Hart ran right through us.

Quote Originally Posted by nigeriannightmare View Post
    This is a crap statement. The momentum that that dropped ball caused has a domino effect in the game. We were playing some good footballl up until that drive. Three consecutive drops by receivers and you are gonna blame the QB absolutely ridiculus.
    i myself am upset with Cassell but not becuz of the throw to Bowe. nor the one after that

Quote Originally Posted by nigeriannightmare View Post
    As well as the OL started to break down as well resulting in Cassel having almost no time to throw the ball.
    MAKE WHOOLIES!!!

Joseph
    The Real SIC Riders
    www.SCSclothing.com
    www.SoCalStunts.com

Quote Originally Posted by Sn@keIze View Post
    i myself am upset with Cassell but not becuz of the throw to Bowe. nor the one after that

He gets that touchdown and his confidence would have gone through the roof....

I backed Dwayne the last 2 years, loved his work ethic in the offseason...He's dropped 3 balls that he should have caught. I can't continue to support him until he starts doing his job. I'm not kidding when I say I would have caught that TD pass. Having to turn around is an adjustment every reciever needs to be able to make, especially in the NFL.

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast