Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: time to trade 4 receiver

Default time to trade 4 receiver

Lets go after Steve Smith. I hear he wants out of Carolina.

I say we offer Dallas a 3rd or 4th for Roy Williams. They used him all wrong for their first years. Now that he's working the edges and tony is putting the ball close to him he is doing awesome. He's a field stretcher and has very good hands and is HUGE!

I like bowe and we can use him as a Boldin type in center of field (plus seems like he catches the hard passes in the center and drops on the sidelines) Roy to stretch the safeties out for Tony, Bowe, and DMC. Then we could take shots down the field with a legitimate stretcher, and really clear out the box.

With our run game and defenses dropping safeties in the box. If we get a field stretch and even just run some play action and throw deep a couple times it will take the cap off the top and keep the safeties and linebackers from playing close to the line.

Quote Originally Posted by figcrostic View Post
    I was big on Brandon Marshall and we could have had him.
    Denver was not going to trade him within the division.

Bowe does need to step up his game a bit more! he has made improvements from last year from all of his preseason work. just gotta give weis more time to work with his unit. also cassel needs to stop being afraid of getting hit

Quote Originally Posted by Pro_Angler View Post
    close these negative threads please...

Come on ProAngler. I'm pretty jazed on the direction this team is going. My two biggest complaints are 1- Stick with a RB and 2- Bowe. Dwayne "Butterfingers" Bowe reared his ugly little head again today. It cost us the game. Indy wasn't doing well at all. And Butterfingers Bowe let another ball hit the ground when it counted. He's sucks and shouldn't even be our number 1 threat at WR. He shouldn't even be the number 2 or 3. He shouldn't even be on the practice squad!

Jamaal Charles. University of Texas.

Quote Originally Posted by rodu View Post
    I'd like to see Horne get some reps, Copper is a good ST'er, but not so much as WR
    Absolutely! Where has this guy been? Horne was easily our best deep threat in the preseason. I'd like to see him get some game reps too. He would have caught that TD...
    Great Googly Moogly

RyanD82 - Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by fairladyZ View Post
    I say we offer Dallas a 3rd or 4th for Roy Williams. They used him all wrong for their first years. Now that he's working the edges and tony is putting the ball close to him he is doing awesome. He's a field stretcher and has very good hands and is HUGE!

I like bowe and we can use him as a Boldin type in center of field (plus seems like he catches the hard passes in the center and drops on the sidelines) Roy to stretch the safeties out for Tony, Bowe, and DMC. Then we could take shots down the field with a legitimate stretcher, and really clear out the box.

With our run game and defenses dropping safeties in the box. If we get a field stretch and even just run some play action and throw deep a couple times it will take the cap off the top and keep the safeties and linebackers from playing close to the line.
    Wow! Great analysis I completely agree.

Too many chances, too many drops especially in the endzone! Bowe has proven he is not a no. 1 WR, he is a pro, he gets paid millions to make that catch, if it hits your hands, chest, even legs, catch the D#@* ball! Trade for someone who will hold onto the ball! Bowe right now isn't even a good 2 option, you can't drop the ball that often and be considered a number 2 let alone a no. 1!! Go after Jackson, or Smith! They should have gone after Marshall!

Marshall is a douche. Glad we didnt go after him, I am however getting on the new WR bandwagon. Get a legit #1 and use Bowe as a 2nd or 3rd
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

I would take Marshall over Bowe any day of the week! I know he came from the Donkeys, but he is a very talented WR.

I would take darn near anyone over Bowe. He's a proven failure on this team. Who know's, maybe he goes somewhere else and becomes a Pro Bowler (I would bet against it) but he has done more harm than good for the Chiefs and as I've been pretty clear for the last year and a half, I want him gone. Just from what little I know about Haley, I am guessing his patience are running very thin with Bowe at this point.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast