Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: It's time we move on from Cassell

Default It's time we move on from Cassell

Croyle isnt the guy either, but he gives us a better chance than Cassell.

Croyle just cant stay healthy.

But Cassell has no pocket presence and cant throw a pass.

I dont want to admit it but we all need to so we can move on. I dont want it to be the situation where we realize this after this D is gone and its too late.

I finally came this conclusion after Cassell simply fumbled the ball. He didnt get it knocked out or anything. Just slipped out of his hands. and then he recovered it. only to slipped out of his person again. I know many of you saw what i saw and came to that conclusion on that play too.

Quote Originally Posted by kcchiefs28 View Post
    We should draft Mallett from Arkansas. He seems to be a good QB and would be better then cassel.

but croyle is even worse then casual and we better not start him.
    Agreed.
    I like the idea of having Mallett here. At this moment in time he's the best SEC quarterback out there, and maybe the best in the NCAA.

Resident Celebrity

Well thats a ways off, we need to deal with what we have right now.

Yeah I personally like Mallet as well but as Oki says that is way off and we still have a season we can do well this year, It's one game to a team that was in the superbowl last year and everyone is panicing. We will go at a MINIMUM 8-8 this year but I honestly think we have a shot at 10-6 even 11-5 We play some not so stellar teams at home then have a real shot against the teams we will play on the road. Look at the remaining schedule and the only game that would maybe be considered unwinnable to the standards is San Diego at home other than that we have a real chance to beat any of the teams left GO CHIEFS !

Quote Originally Posted by Sn@keIze View Post
    Then we have no future. Stop being in denial.
    Cassel gets that touchdown and we are 4-0 and that's a fact, peyton was pissed we had him confused all day his interception leading to a touchdown would have really put a nail in that coffin that entire offensive unit was just frustrated all day long.

Quote Originally Posted by Sn@keIze View Post
    Croyle isnt the guy either, but he gives us a better chance than Cassell.

Croyle just cant stay healthy.

But Cassell has no pocket presence and cant throw a pass.

I dont want to admit it but we all need to so we can move on. I dont want it to be the situation where we realize this after this D is gone and its too late.

I finally came this conclusion after Cassell simply fumbled the ball. He didnt get it knocked out or anything. Just slipped out of his hands. and then he recovered it. only to slipped out of his person again. I know many of you saw what i saw and came to that conclusion on that play too.
    Hopefully if he continues to play like that we trade him or let him go until then he hasn't changed in my eyes.

You might as well get used to cassel as the qb for at least the next 2 years.

Quote Originally Posted by Fastphilly View Post
    Exactly...Cassell did have some poor throws under pressure (manning did too). The receivers today are more responsible this week for the screwups.
    +1.

Whining about Cassel really won't get anywhere. Because of the money invested in him, really can't see KC letting him go without him given every opportunity to prove otherwise.

Bowe, on the other hand...After all the dropped balls, the crud last year with the diet pills, suspension, etc, etc...Probably a very quiet plane ride home for him.

Quote Originally Posted by Eydugstr View Post
    +1.

Whining about Cassel really won't get anywhere. Because of the money invested in him, really can't see KC letting him go without him given every opportunity to prove otherwise.

Bowe, on the other hand...After all the dropped balls, the crud last year with the diet pills, suspension, etc, etc...Probably a very quiet plane ride home for him.
    I think two years is plenty to evaluate a qb if he isn't getting much better by the end of the season he should be kicked off the team.

Keep dreaming frignostic not gonna happen bro

Quote Originally Posted by marloweopatchiefs View Post
    Keep dreaming frignostic not gonna happen bro
    Why do you single me out. I am at least willing to give him a chance everyone else is calling for his head.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast