Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Thread: It's time we move on from Cassell

Default It's time we move on from Cassell

Croyle isnt the guy either, but he gives us a better chance than Cassell.

Croyle just cant stay healthy.

But Cassell has no pocket presence and cant throw a pass.

I dont want to admit it but we all need to so we can move on. I dont want it to be the situation where we realize this after this D is gone and its too late.

I finally came this conclusion after Cassell simply fumbled the ball. He didnt get it knocked out or anything. Just slipped out of his hands. and then he recovered it. only to slipped out of his person again. I know many of you saw what i saw and came to that conclusion on that play too.

I've been married for more then 27 years; I stopped being a thinker about 27 years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    I've been married for more then 27 years; I stopped being a thinker about 27 years ago.
    We know.

Well, maybe not about the 27 years. But at least as long as this site has been up and running.

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    We know.

Well, maybe not about the 27 years. But at least as long as this site has been up and running.

Quote Originally Posted by okikcfan View Post
    Well thats a ways off, we need to deal with what we have right now.
    Exactly.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryfo18 View Post
    That's not true. Cassel's contract was structured with lots of up front money. Brilliant by Pioli if you ask me to get all of the guaranteed money out of the way. That in my opinion says that Pioli did that knowing that if Cassel didn't pan out, he's not on the hook to owe him much after 2010. Cassel is owed less than $5Mil next year.
    Exactly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chief4Ever&Ever View Post
    I agree, we really need a no. 1 rec. Bowe has had chance after chance after chance, and plays the same. Drops in the EndZone are inexcusable, this is not the first, or second, or third time. It keeps happening, trade for a real WR! There are lost of guys out there, we just gotta pull the trigger! Give Cassell someone he can rely on time after time and I bet he turns out to be the QB we all hope he is!
    if we need to move on from anyone, it is bowe. He is capable of making great plays due to his athleticism but he just doesn't have good hands. Kind of important for a wr.

Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post

if we need to move on from anyone, it is bowe. He is capable of making great plays due to his athleticism but he just doesn't have good hands. Kind of important for a wr.
    Bowe can only screw up when the ball is thrown to him.

However as QB Cassel has to handle the ball every snap. And he isnt cutting it.

Think about it;

It Bowe had caught those TD passes, Cassel would have had a better pass rating and would have a possible two Touchdowns! And we'd be saying very different things about him after this game.

I have been married for 23 years tomorrow. I used to have a backbone, but I have not seen it for a long long time.

I used to have an opinion that I carried around all the time with me, but now I have to ask for it, and I only get to use it once in a while.

I love my wife though and these are the prices that we pay for finding a soulmate that you can spend your life with.

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

Quote Originally Posted by Hayvern View Post
    I have been married for 23 years tomorrow. I used to have a backbone, but I have not seen it for a long long time.

I used to have an opinion that I carried around all the time with me, but now I have to ask for it, and I only get to use it once in a while.

I love my wife though and these are the prices that we pay for finding a soulmate that you can spend your life with.
    Very true. I learned a long time ago that, in marriage, I can be one of two things: I can be right or I can be happy; not both.

Very true. I learned a long time ago that, in marriage, I can be one of two things: I can be right or I can be happy; not both.
    Quoted for truth!

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

final play of the game just sling the fin ball!!!!! thats all you have to do!!! but no you play chicken with a LB??

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast