Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Romeo Crennel

  1. #1
    Member Since
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Lake Ozark, MO
    Posts
    1,778
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 44
    Given: 3

    Default Romeo Crennel


    0 Not allowed!
    Has to be the signing of the off season this guy can game plan with the best of them and he still has peyton's number I want another shot at the colts in the playoffs. What do you all think?

  2. #2
    Member Since
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    184
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    I think if we are able to generate a little more passing game we can beat them..I still think we got robbed on that phantom holding call on 3rd and 15 which would have moved the chains..Even worse was that pass interference call on D. Johnson..He never touched him...These refs need to stop throwing flags based on whining players.

  3. #3
    Member Since
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    13
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by nigeriannightmare View Post
    Has to be the signing of the off season this guy can game plan with the best of them and he still has peyton's number I want another shot at the colts in the playoffs. What do you all think?
    I think we have to make it to the playoffs first, It is way to early in the season to think about the post season. But if that happens, we better hope the game is in Arrowhead

  4. #4
    Member Since
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Lake Ozark, MO
    Posts
    1,778
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 44
    Given: 3

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by xtremeNFLfan View Post
    I think we have to make it to the playoffs first, It is way to early in the season to think about the post season. But if that happens, we better hope the game is in Arrowhead
    I did say I want not that we were....

  5. #5
    Member Since
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    13
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Fastphilly View Post
    I think if we are able to generate a little more passing game we can beat them..I still think we got robbed on that phantom holding call on 3rd and 15 which would have moved the chains..Even worse was that pass interference call on D. Johnson..He never touched him...These refs need to stop throwing flags based on whining players.
    I agree with your statement on the refs, they tend to go with players stating their case, and dont really stand their ground and decision

  6. #6
    Member Since
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    13
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by nigeriannightmare View Post
    I did say I want not that we were....
    I understand that, and I hope we do!

  7. #7
    Member Since
    Mar 2009
    Location
    overland park ks
    Posts
    1,825
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Romeo Crennel has proven himself to be a great defensive coordinator and definetly made me a fan. However if we just finish 8-8 and finally get out of the top 8 of the draft which puts us in a position to trade down then I will be happy.

  8. #8
    Member Since
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    2
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Fastphilly View Post
    I think if we are able to generate a little more passing game we can beat them..I still think we got robbed on that phantom holding call on 3rd and 15 which would have moved the chains..Even worse was that pass interference call on D. Johnson..He never touched him...These refs need to stop throwing flags based on whining players.
    I agree partially. Dropping 7 or 8 constantly and letting Colts' running game beat you gives teams better chance to beat the Colts, but whether or not you can generate pressure from 4-men rush is also key to disrupt Manning. The

    But 9 points will not win you a game in this league, let alone against the Colts.

Similar Threads

  1. Romeo Crennel Thread #58
    By Canada in forum The Locker Room
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-15-2010, 02:08 AM
  2. Romeo Crennel Agrees to be Chiefs DC
    By AussieChiefsFan in forum The Locker Room
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-13-2010, 08:19 PM
  3. ChiefsCrowd.com Article : Romeo Crennel Not Far Behind
    By Coach in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-07-2010, 12:11 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •