Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Why is everyone *****ing?

Default Why is everyone *****ing?

We played one of the best offenses in the league and held them under 20 points. Did you actually think Matt Cassel was gonna go out there and throw 300 yards on the Colts who only allow 200 yards and that's playing against Houston,Giants, and Denver who are all much better at throwing the ball then us. Everyone blames Dwayne Bowe because he dropped a couple catches it's not just his fault the balls could be thrown better and him not holding onto it is inexcusable but let's not forget what this man has done for us and how he has been our number one reciever for many years. Let's really assess our team and if you do nothing has changed. Our passing game hasn't been good in years which hasn't changed, our defense has been playing great and played excellent today, our running game is great and played great as well. See no change. Like I said in previous post if we can't throw the ball all they have to do is stuff the run and it's beginning to happen. You all know my feelings on Cassel that's why I don't even say anything anymore you all are better at bad mouthing him then I ever was. Hopefully we can resolve this one minor issue other then that we are a very good team.

Quote Originally Posted by nigeriannightmare View Post
    Anyone else reminded of timsatt????????

I gave out all my Rep but this one deserves it!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by nigeriannightmare View Post
    Anyone else reminded of timsatt????????
    LMAO!!!!!

that's not a perfectly thrown ball, bowe had to jump & spin 270* while running. when a receiver does not have to slow down and the ball lands in his hands THAT is a perfectly thrown ball. now bowe did get his hands on the ball and could have made the catch but that is not an easy catch. cassel has misfired on a lot of throws just like bowe has dropped passes. they both need to be better or be somewhere else.

Quote Originally Posted by chiefnut View Post
    that's not a perfectly thrown ball, bowe had to jump & spin 270* while running. when a receiver does not have to slow down and the ball lands in his hands THAT is a perfectly thrown ball. now bowe did get his hands on the ball and could have made the catch but that is not an easy catch. cassel has misfired on a lot of throws just like bowe has dropped passes. they both need to be better or be somewhere else.
    That pass was exactly where it should have been. back shoulder where it has no chance to get picked off. A starting NFL WR should catch that ball every time.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Yeah if that bal is thrown anywhere else the corner has a chance to make a play on it, or worse, intercept it. It was a great throw by Matt, Bowe has to catch it, especially since he got his hands on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    That pass was exactly where it should have been. back shoulder where it has no chance to get picked off. A starting NFL WR should catch that ball every time.
    a great wr would have made the catch most of the time. a good nfl QB would have thrown it to an open receiver

Bowe was the open receiver!! It hit him in the hands!!

Oh Canada you do know we are not talking about yesterdays drop in the endzone right??

He was open and dropped it. I think it's hard to say it was a "perfect" pass but I agree 100% that it was in the correct spot to leave only the WR to catch it and not the defender. They practice this all week long in practice and the play is called to be thrown towards the back shoulder for this exact reason. Bottom line in Bowe is less than a good receiver. Cassell has been bad at times but avg at times which is all we need him to be. If the WR don't make catches to boost the confidence of the QB, it goes south in a hurry. Bowe has been below avg on the whole and has done nothing to help his QB who most of the time has been under massive pressure becoause the O line has been so bad. This wasn't the case so much yesterday but it certainly has been in the past.

Oh Canada you do know we are not talking about yesterdays drop in the endzone right??
    sorry, no I didnt. I will be quiet now!!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast