Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Why is everyone *****ing?

Default Why is everyone *****ing?

We played one of the best offenses in the league and held them under 20 points. Did you actually think Matt Cassel was gonna go out there and throw 300 yards on the Colts who only allow 200 yards and that's playing against Houston,Giants, and Denver who are all much better at throwing the ball then us. Everyone blames Dwayne Bowe because he dropped a couple catches it's not just his fault the balls could be thrown better and him not holding onto it is inexcusable but let's not forget what this man has done for us and how he has been our number one reciever for many years. Let's really assess our team and if you do nothing has changed. Our passing game hasn't been good in years which hasn't changed, our defense has been playing great and played excellent today, our running game is great and played great as well. See no change. Like I said in previous post if we can't throw the ball all they have to do is stuff the run and it's beginning to happen. You all know my feelings on Cassel that's why I don't even say anything anymore you all are better at bad mouthing him then I ever was. Hopefully we can resolve this one minor issue other then that we are a very good team.

Quote Originally Posted by chiefnut View Post
    Oh Canada you do know we are not talking about yesterdays drop in the endzone right??
    I just watched the play again and cannot see how you can argue that Bowe wasn't open.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    sorry, no I didnt. I will be quiet now!!

he was talking about the one he dropped against the chargers on the right sideline that was thrown behind him on his right shoulder, in the rain.

I say let's just put Moeaki in the #1 WR slot and put Bowe at #3, just sayin......

Quote Originally Posted by okikcfan View Post
    I say let's just put Moeaki in the #1 WR slot and put Bowe at #3, just sayin......
    Yeah, I didn't get to watch the entire game, but someone said Moeaki did have the most receiving yards at 50 yesterday?? I must have missed some plays with Moeaki, cause one of my thoughts was we didn't use him enough, nor Thomas Jones. I sorta felt like we were wearing Charles out, not alternating more with Jones, who has played well.

Heck, may sound off the wall...but why not use McCluster more often in pass plays as well, considering our starting WR's seem to be having issues dropping balls or missing catches. College coaches have said his size doesn't matter, that he was accomplished as a WR, & his play shouldn't be limited to a slot WR, kick returner.

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

I agree with Fig. We played a great game on D and would have been a great game on offensive (as far as scoring) if charles didnt fumble twice..(yes twice) the first one cost us a easy 1st and goal at the 4-5 yd line and the other was the second when we were in great scoring position.
    We beat our selves and should have won, I am not hapy but I am not really mad either i am kinda in limbo today..
    atleast we are still 2 games upo in our division.. Houston is now a must win IMO

Quote Originally Posted by Pro_Angler View Post
    I agree with Fig. We played a great game on D and would have been a great game on offensive (as far as scoring) if charles didnt fumble twice..(yes twice) the first one cost us a easy 1st and goal at the 4-5 yd line and the other was the second when we were in great scoring position.
    We beat our selves and should have won, I am not hapy but I am not really mad either i am kinda in limbo today..
    atleast we are still 2 games upo in our division.. Houston is now a must win IMO

I just think the hit on Charles was a solid hit. Not too many RB's could have hung onto that ball. It was a very good and clean hit. I don't blame Charles for that one. If any blame at all has to go out, it goes out to Bowe. Don't get me wrong, I'm not gettin Neg. here I'm just sayin

Quote Originally Posted by okikcfan View Post
    I just think the hit on Charles was a solid hit. Not too many RB's could have hung onto that ball. It was a very good and clean hit. I don't blame Charles for that one. If any blame at all has to go out, it goes out to Bowe. Don't get me wrong, I'm not gettin Neg. here I'm just sayin
    I must have missed Charles' 2nd fumble, but this one I did see, and agree...it was a HARD hit, and I was worried for second it might have hurt him, but apparently not. It also looked to me in the replay that the guy who hit him punched the ball out as he hit him.

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

The first fumble was not a fumble. He lost control of the ball for a second but kept ahold of it. He never really lost it.

but it definetely cost us the 1st down and maybe a TD, you cannot deny that

Quote Originally Posted by Pro_Angler View Post
    but it definetely cost us the 1st down and maybe a TD, you cannot deny that
    Yep, the defender got his arms and caused Charles to lose control of the ball a bit, and that slowed Charles down just enough to not make it to the first down marker.

People pissed on the Colts defense the whole two weeks and the whole season, but they are a really good defense at home.
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345