Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Why is everyone *****ing?

Default Why is everyone *****ing?

We played one of the best offenses in the league and held them under 20 points. Did you actually think Matt Cassel was gonna go out there and throw 300 yards on the Colts who only allow 200 yards and that's playing against Houston,Giants, and Denver who are all much better at throwing the ball then us. Everyone blames Dwayne Bowe because he dropped a couple catches it's not just his fault the balls could be thrown better and him not holding onto it is inexcusable but let's not forget what this man has done for us and how he has been our number one reciever for many years. Let's really assess our team and if you do nothing has changed. Our passing game hasn't been good in years which hasn't changed, our defense has been playing great and played excellent today, our running game is great and played great as well. See no change. Like I said in previous post if we can't throw the ball all they have to do is stuff the run and it's beginning to happen. You all know my feelings on Cassel that's why I don't even say anything anymore you all are better at bad mouthing him then I ever was. Hopefully we can resolve this one minor issue other then that we are a very good team.

Quote Originally Posted by fairladyZ View Post
    Honestly it wasn't a horrible game. This team just cannot make mistakes. Especially against a top team like the colts.

I'm still upset we lost but in a way i'm glad the undeafeted talk is over with now. Now the media will forget about the chiefs. Haley will use this tape to burn into the players heads that we cannot make those mistakes and we can focus on playing football again. Go into Houston and play the same game just without the miscues.

The game was setup perfect for us to win. We did exactly what we said we would do in order to beat them. We just had miscues and missed our opportunities
    REP!! :)

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

Quote Originally Posted by figcrostic View Post
    Everyone blames Dwayne Bowe because he dropped a couple catches it's not just his fault the balls could be thrown better and him not holding onto it is inexcusable but let's not forget what this man has done for us and how he has been our number one reciever for many years.
    He's been the number one guy because we could never get halfway decent WR's in here. So in that respect, yeah, Bowe looks like a superstar. He has the ability to go up and make the big play. He WANTS to be the big play guy. But Dwayne "Butterfingers" Bowe can't catch the damn ball!!!!!!

Jamaal Charles. University of Texas.

Quote Originally Posted by Connie Jo View Post
    REP!! :)
    ;) TY..

i am not as upset as most, the memories of 2-14, 2-14, 4-12 are still fresh. i luv what we've done this year. yes we may have blown a chance at 4-0 but we are playing an elite team within a play or two of beating them. we'll beat them next time.....in the playoffs. about cassel vs bowe, the problem as i see it is that we have a QB who doesn't often throw it right on target so we need receivers to not blow that rare opportunity when it hits them in their hands.

4-12 2-14 4-12 Just sayin.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    4-12 2-14 4-12 Just sayin.
    i said they were memories, i didn't say they were accurate memories!

Quote Originally Posted by chiefnut View Post
    i said they were memories, i didn't say they were accurate memories!
    I know memory of those times is a little hazy too!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by chiefnut View Post
    i am not as upset as most, the memories of 2-14, 2-14, 4-12 are still fresh. i luv what we've done this year. yes we may have blown a chance at 4-0 but we are playing an elite team within a play or two of beating them. we'll beat them next time.....in the playoffs. about cassel vs bowe, the problem as i see it is that we have a QB who doesn't often throw it right on target so we need receivers to not blow that rare opportunity when it hits them in their hands.

I don't know, I think Cassel has thrown a lot of balls right on target, our guys just don't catch them. Remember, there are times when passes have to be thrown a certain way, when you watch Manning, one of the most accurate passers out there, you see a lot of passes where the receivers have to stretch for the pass, or turn around the wrong way.

They are thrown that way so it only allows the receiver to make the play.

Take the Monday night game for instance, there was a pass play where Bowe was running down the sideline, the pass was delivered to Bowe's back shoulder, right on target and right where it should have been located. The ball bounces off of Bowe's arm.

That is a perfectly thrown pass that should have been caught.

The really bad passes are those that hit the ground before reaching the target or those that are thrown where there is no receiver. Yeah, I have also seen some that are pulled out of the dirt as well, but that happens with all QBS and good receivers make those plays.

Cassels problems are well documented, but our receivers have problems that are well documented too. Cassel has a problem with staring down the receivers and throwing the ball into heavy coverage while missing the wide open man. He has to get better at that. Our receivers have to be able to bring those passes in when they are in the vacinity.

A lot is being spoken about Moeaki, well that kid is doing what all the receivers should be doing. Making the plays, there is no reason why Bowe and Chambers should not be making those types of plays as well.

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

Default it's true - KC had a chance to win ..

too bad they didn't cover. I also think they may have grew up yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by figcrostic View Post
    Are you just pulling out random nonsense quotes you here commentators say during the game or are you trying to make a point?
    Anyone else reminded of timsatt????????

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast