Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Why is everyone *****ing?

Hybrid View

Default Why is everyone *****ing?

We played one of the best offenses in the league and held them under 20 points. Did you actually think Matt Cassel was gonna go out there and throw 300 yards on the Colts who only allow 200 yards and that's playing against Houston,Giants, and Denver who are all much better at throwing the ball then us. Everyone blames Dwayne Bowe because he dropped a couple catches it's not just his fault the balls could be thrown better and him not holding onto it is inexcusable but let's not forget what this man has done for us and how he has been our number one reciever for many years. Let's really assess our team and if you do nothing has changed. Our passing game hasn't been good in years which hasn't changed, our defense has been playing great and played excellent today, our running game is great and played great as well. See no change. Like I said in previous post if we can't throw the ball all they have to do is stuff the run and it's beginning to happen. You all know my feelings on Cassel that's why I don't even say anything anymore you all are better at bad mouthing him then I ever was. Hopefully we can resolve this one minor issue other then that we are a very good team.

When you can't score on Offense, you lose the game.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

Quote Originally Posted by honda522 View Post
    When you can't score on Offense, you lose the game.
    Are you just pulling out random nonsense quotes you here commentators say during the game or are you trying to make a point?

Quote Originally Posted by figcrostic View Post
    Are you just pulling out random nonsense quotes you here commentators say during the game or are you trying to make a point?
    Sorry man, in the NFL if your offense cannot score more than 9 points in a game, you are not likely to win. The statistics support that.

The defense can help you stay in games and can help you win a few games against mistake prone teams, but against teams like the Colts, you cannot win unless you are able to put up 20 or more points.

Bowe for the last three years has shown that he has a problem catching the football. Last year was terrible, this year he has shown signs of getting better, but today he was downright horrible. Right now, I have Bowe down for five drops this season. Yes, I have been watching.

Sorry guys, anytime a player has the ball in his hands like Bowe did today on those two passes, he has to catch them. You don't see Reggie Wayne or Wes Welker consistantly dropping passes like that.

Yeah, Cassel did not play well today, that is clear, but again, he is doing EXACTLY what Haley needs him to do. Cassel did not throw any interceptions and while he did fumble the ball it was not a turnover. The Chiefs are still on the plus side with turnovers and that is a good place to be.

Cassel and the Receiver corp have to get this together though. We cannot hope to be the team we want to be unless we can consistently put up 20 points every game.

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

Whats your problem? I think the game couldn't have got to much better. We stop the Colts 5 times and held them to a field goal. Not many teams can do that.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

Quote Originally Posted by honda522 View Post
    Whats your problem? I think the game couldn't have got to much better. We stop the Colts 5 times and held them to a field goal. Not many teams can do that.
    I don't have a problem I was just really curious on what point you were trying to make. I apologize if I offended you, but in all seriousness your answer sounded like some snippet you might here an announcer say during the game.

Anyone else reminded of timsatt????????

Quote Originally Posted by nigeriannightmare View Post

I gave out all my Rep but this one deserves it!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by nigeriannightmare View Post
    LMAO!!!!!

Well, to be fair, what Honda says is true, but we're 3-1, and have a pretty good team. I don't think this is any time to panic.

When we can't beat Oakland. That's the time to panic.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast