Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: To cassel haters this wasn't his fault

Default To cassel haters this wasn't his fault

Dwayne bowed dropped a sure td pass and they should have went for the fg at the beginning. Not to mention the conservative playcalling. Cassel was just caling the plays he was told to do. You cassel haters need to get a life.

According to the Bleacher Report Matt Cassel had a higher QB rating today than Manning......

All I know is that I would have made that touchdown catch. I don't understand the ragging on Cassel. He wasn't asked to take shots down the field today, and when he did it unfortunately didn't work out.

Towards CHIEFS_FN_ROCK and, if Bowe catches that ball he's 17-29 with 200ish yards and a touchdown. The stats mean absolutely nothing.

It wasn't Elvis herbaceous fault that the cheifs lost to the donkeys in the playoffs. I just want a playoff win. Maybe this year. Go kc

I don't know what game some of you folks were watching, but I saw Cassel play a good game. With the exception of that weird fumble he had in the shotgun, he took care of the ball. When receivers were open, he threw good passes. When they weren't, he was stepping up in the pocket and throwing the ball away. Honestly, I don't have anything bad to say about Cassel in this game. He played well and I'm starting to trust him (and I was calling for us to draft Claussen in the past draft). What we need are receivers. I love dwayne bowe, but he's a #2. He dropped an easy TD, then dropped another easy 5 yd pass. On the flip side, he snagged a dart from cassel on 4th and 12. Even Chambers dropped an easy pass.

I'd have really like to seen mccluster get some more passes and moeaki, but it is what it is I guess. MICHAEL FLOYD 2011 DRAFT!!
    Great Googly Moogly

RyanD82 - Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by figcrostic View Post
    You Dwayne Bowe haters need to get a life I can make the same argument that it was Cassel's fault. Maybe it's both of their faults ever think of that?
    I don't think you can make a very valid argument in Bowe's favor. At least not one that makes people take you serious.

You don't care what I say. So even when I use logic and common sense that's your rebuttal is.... you don't care? That's a stupid attitude to have. Dwaybe Bowe has conistently been one of the top 20 wr's in the league. What has Matt Cassel proven he can do well on one of the greatest offenses of all time that he was mentored to play under for 3 years? Dwayne Bowe had two great years where he caught balls from guys that should have been backups or 3rd stringers named Brodie,Huard,and Thigpen. The guy far from sucks and could be the number one guy on a lot of teams and the number two guy on about any team.
    Your logic isn't logic. It is BS... Here lets turn your logic around for you. If Bowe would get separation from coverage, Cassel could throw more balls his way.

The second pass hit Bowe right in the chest and he still dropped. It. Fact of the matter is you hate Cassel for not being a top 5 QB which he will never be and you take the first chance you could and decided to run him into the ground with BS. Manning had a worse day than Cassel yesterday.

Correct, but using logic and reasoning are frowned upon, on this site.
    Lol, seriously do you think before you post. You are ripping on the forum now. LOGIC in the preivous post was that Cassel put the ball where it needed to be for the TD. Bowe Dropped it..... Yes, McGraw made the interception and the general rule for turn overs is go for the kille the very next play. Cassel did his part. Bowe did not.

The only other logic that makes sense is that you just don't care for the truth and want to complain about Cassel, this forum and everyone esle who KNOWs you are just wrong. You are arguing just to argue and you are taking the wrong side of the argument. YOUR so called LOGIC in any debate on this is BS.

Yeah I don't get what Figcrostic is trying to argue. He's trying to say that Bowe is one of the best receivers in the league, bit then tries to make crappy excuses for Bowe when he doesn't catch balls that hit him in the hands (balls that the BEST wrs in the league would and should catch).

Quote Originally Posted by Seek View Post
    Your logic isn't logic. It is BS... Here lets turn your logic around for you. If Bowe would get separation from coverage, Cassel could throw more balls his way.

The second pass hit Bowe right in the chest and he still dropped. It. Fact of the matter is you hate Cassel for not being a top 5 QB which he will never be and you take the first chance you could and decided to run him into the ground with BS. Manning had a worse day than Cassel yesterday.
    I don't think Cassel played well today. He wasn't accurate. The reason Manning looked worse than Cassel is because our defense player better than the Colts defense.

However, If you add in 3 easy catches, 2 of them by Bowe, he would have had a much better day and we might of won.

I can see the possibility of Cassel getting better and we don't have much of a choice anyway. I DON'T think Bowe is going to stop dropping easy catches and I am starting to think that replacing him, with any backup we have, WOULD be a better choice.

Quote Originally Posted by CapitalT View Post
    I don't think Cassel played well today. He wasn't accurate. The reason Manning looked worse than Cassel is because our defense player better than the Colts defense.

However, If you add in 3 easy catches, 2 of them by Bowe, he would have had a much better day and we might of won.

I can see the possibility of Cassel getting better and we don't have much of a choice anyway. I DON'T think Bowe is going to stop dropping easy catches and I am starting to think that replacing him, with any backup we have, WOULD be a better choice.

My post was in response to the complaints about Cassel not putting the Chiefs in position to score the Td. On that play. He put the Chiefs in position to score the TD.

I do wish that Cassel stops forcing some throws. I do wish that Cassel pump faked and threw to Moeaki on the 4th and second. He wasn't perfect and I don't expect that. No one is perfect even one of the greatest in Manning.

I am Cassel felt the pressure of those two DE's and was trying to get the ball away quickly. There was a couple of times they came free untouched.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast