Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: god bless our chiefs, no negative posts here

Default god bless our chiefs, no negative posts here

No posers allowed ..TY..

They played a tough game today. We made some mistakes, some bad play calls and some so so flags, well ya know what so did Indy!
    We played a good game, we will get better in different areas every week, hopefully we will start wroking on the offense soon.
    Haley has a plan, lets see how it turns out before we crusify our team.
    Bowe dropped a pass so what , so did chamber, jones, DMC, and Charles all of wich we dont know, they could have been TD's at any second.

No negative posts here please.. there are enough of those for you to get your jollies off on.
    Our D line played pretty well after the first 2 drives. I think we really need to work on jamming the recievers especially when playing 2 safeties and 2 LB's out past 10 yards.
    Moeaki again made a nice play, hali and Albert both had pretty good games especially Albert.

next week we have Houston, hopefully the offense opens up and we can get the return game back on track.
    Denver lost and faiders are beating the bolts so far, not that bad division wise for us.

Agreed Angler I HONESTLY can see us going 12 and 4 and the only Loss that I really "count" is SD at home and thats just because they are at home other than that I really feel we have a schedule that is very winnable for us ! GO CHIEFS ! Of course you know how AFC west games can go lol

Yea we have a promising schedule thats for sure.
    Even SD at thier house is winnable, this game should have been one, but wasn't. man i love our D's heart.

im out of here for the day, ill comeback tomorrow and see how many negative nancys we have then, all these people come out of the wood works when we lose a game...

Indy's D played better against the run than we expected, our D played very well. After all we played P Manning. We held him to 0 TD's and that is pretty good. We are still 3-1 and I am very happy about that. It will get better and Texas will go down next week!

Quote Originally Posted by bigpoppachief View Post
    Agreed Angler I HONESTLY can see us going 12 and 4 and the only Loss that I really "count" is SD at home and thats just because they are at home other than that I really feel we have a schedule that is very winnable for us ! GO CHIEFS ! Of course you know how AFC west games can go lol
    With the way we played Indy and as hot as Peyton was cominng into this game we deserve to be in the conversation as a playoff team and for sure as a division champion. I still don't like d-bowe but I am happy as hell with the way we played today.

Kudos to the defence...The run game did get shut down in the 4th quarter which was concerning..I did'nt like the call in the 4th quarter on 3 and 2 and running the ball up the middle when you can clearly see the Colts crowding the line expecting it..

GAWD, Another thread about not being negative?

OK, here I will only be positive

I am positive that Bowe sucks at catching the ball, how's that?

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

Quote Originally Posted by Hayvern View Post
    GAWD, Another thread about not being negative?

OK, here I will only be positive

I am positive that Bowe sucks at catching the ball, how's that?

Anyone else tired of Peyton Mannings cry baby face he puts on when he doesn't get his way? I saw numerous flags, but we got that 3rd and long DPI. That was a joke.

Defense pretty much held the Colts down.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast