Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: :(

  1. #1
    Member Since
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Kansas City Missouri
    Posts
    3,814
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default :(


    0 Not allowed!
    I'm sad..my friends broke up. He cheated on her. Now she is really sad. It really makes me sad, I shouldn't feel too sad but it feels like it happened to me. It does remind me of a time not to long ago.

    Anyways I didn't know if anyone had any good advice for her.

    We are going to a Halloween party towards the end of the month and I don't want her to be really sad by then.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

  2. #2
    Member Since
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Ventura, Ca.
    Posts
    2,605
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 1

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by honda522 View Post
    I'm sad..my friends broke up. He cheated on her. Now she is really sad. It really makes me sad, I shouldn't feel too sad but it feels like it happened to me. It does remind me of a time not to long ago.

    Anyways I didn't know if anyone had any good advice for her.

    We are going to a Halloween party towards the end of the month and I don't want her to be really sad by then.
    It's hard man, I feel for her. There are no magic words one can say to help someone through this. The only good thing that comes out of this is that now she knows what she really had to begin with.


    Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

  3. #3
    Member Since
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Kansas City! HOME OF THE CHIIIEEEFS!
    Posts
    3,943
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23
    Given: 30

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hayvern View Post
    It's hard man, I feel for her. There are no magic words one can say to help someone through this. The only good thing that comes out of this is that now she knows what she really had to begin with.
    Vern hit nail on head with hammer, and in at lot less words than I could have!! The only advise I would add...be there for her as her friend, offer emotional support, as it makes a world of difference when someone is suffering loss in any life aspect, but in her circumstances, attemtping to heal & move on to hopefully someone worthy one day as well. :)

    "Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

    "The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

  4. #4
    Member Since
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Kansas City Missouri
    Posts
    3,814
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Connie Jo View Post
    Vern hit nail on head with hammer, and in at lot less words than I could have!! The only advise I would add...be there for her as her friend, offer emotional support, as it makes a world of difference when someone is suffering loss in any life aspect, but in her circumstances, attemtping to heal & move on to hopefully someone worthy one day as well. :)
    Well yesterday she was texting me alot and I was giving my opinions and some advise to her. She had said she still loved him, but he didn't love her. She asked what she should do and I responded with my advice and move on cause you can't force someone to love you. She then said she would leave me alone. I told her my opinions might hurt to hear but they are what I believe is right. She hasn't text me back since.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •