Thread: Can you identify these Chiefs players?

Threaded View

Default Can you identify these Chiefs players?

Can any of you identify these Chiefs players? Bobby Bell posted this photo on his Facebook page. Most post era 1960's fans don't know who these guys are, of course. There was only 3 of us in the thread discussion who came close to identifying these Chiefs. I'm fairly confident I was able to indentify all, with exception of the last to the right.

I thought at first it was Johnny Robinson, but remembered Johnny has having curlier hair, dimples, sort of a movie star look, haha...so doubted it was him rather possibly EJ Holub. Someone said it was indeed Johnny, but then Johnny's nephew confirmed it is not him in the photo. My second guess was possibly EJ Holub, but JR's nephew says it's not him either. My most recent speculation is Jim Lynch, but no one's confirmed it is Jim Lynch. This is one of those feelings ya get when ya lose something, can't find it...stays with you until resolved, hahaha.

Last edited by Connie Jo; 10-11-2010 at 10:25 AM.

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~