Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Predictions

Default Predictions

At the end of the season the Chiefs will finish 8-8 going to the playoffs and losing to the Colts yet again. We will have the number one rush defense, and the number 15 pass defense. Our rush offense with be number 6 and our pass game will be number 28. Dwayne Bowe will be traded for a second, but so will Matt Cassel. We will not draft a qb above the 3rd round, but we will pickup a veteran qb who knows maybe Rothlesberger will be available because the Steelers are pissed with him. The Chiefs will do the same with a WR they will go veteran. We will have the 25 pick of the draft with it we will pick up a FB LOL who knows the Chiefs draft weird with their first.

Quote Originally Posted by figcrostic View Post
    At the end of the season the Chiefs will finish 8-8 going to the playoffs and losing to the Colts yet again. We will have the number one rush defense, and the number 15 pass defense. Our rush offense with be number 6 and our pass game will be number 28. Dwayne Bowe will be traded for a second, but so will Matt Cassel. We will not draft a qb above the 3rd round, but we will pickup a veteran qb who knows maybe Rothlesberger will be available because the Steelers are pissed with him. The Chiefs will do the same with a WR they will go veteran. We will have the 25 pick of the draft with it we will pick up a FB LOL who knows the Chiefs draft weird with their first.
    Well, as of currently I'm fairly sure the Colts are last in their division. They're not looking like a playoff team, and many analysts are saying the same...that the Colts reign of superiority may be over with, for this season anyway.

That considered, I don't think the Chiefs will lose to the Colts in a playoff, cause I don't think the Colts will make the playoffs as of now, unless something major changes quickly, that is. I believe our Chiefs will make the playoffs, but also believe they'll do so winning more than 8 games. :)

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

Dwayne Bowe or Matt Cassel will not bring 2nd round picks back.

Ben Roethlisberger will not be available, the Steelers are not mad at him. If they were, why would they start him right back from his suspension.

It's just my opinion, but I think we would have more problems with Ben as a QB than with Cassel, all facts & history considered. :)

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

Quote Originally Posted by Connie Jo View Post
    It's just my opinion, but I think we would have more problems with Ben as a QB than with Cassel, all facts & history considered. :)
    Your high as a kite Ben is a much much better qb then Cassel and a lot of people for that matter

Your high as a kite Ben is a much much better qb then Cassel and a lot of people for that matter
    She is talking about character. Maybe u have not noticed but the Chiefs seem to value character players. Too bad the site management here does not feel the same!! Maybe next time you should pay attention to what you are reading.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

I don't even know why we're discussing Roethlisberger. He has 6 years left on an 8 year contract. He's not going to be available.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryfo18 View Post
    I don't even know why we're discussing Roethlisberger. He has 6 years left on an 8 year contract. He's not going to be available.
    I know we aren't gonna get him it was just speculation no facts just throwing it out there. I would be happy if we got him though.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    She is talking about character. Maybe u have not noticed but the Chiefs seem to value character players. Too bad the site management here does not feel the same!! Maybe next time you should pay attention to what you are reading.
    What did Ben do? Have sex with a woman, what's wrong with that? She even got exposed as a liar, he's not married(not that,that would matter that's his own business). If you think the Chiefs wouldn't jump on Ben like a rabid dog jumping on a big t-bone if they had the chance if you don't agree then got something wrong with your head.
    Last edited by figcrostic; 10-11-2010 at 11:25 AM.

What did Ben do? Have sex with a woman, what's wrong with that? She even got exposed as a liar, he's not married(not that,that would matter that's his own business). If you think the Chiefs wouldn't jump on Ben like a rabid dog jumping on a big t-bone if they had the chance then got something wrong with your head.
    He took out his junk and exposed himself to a woman that did not want to have anything to do with him. And yes, I don't think the Chiefs would jump on Ben like a rabid dog jumping on a T-Bone. I guess I have something wrong with my head.

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast