Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Predictions

Default Predictions

At the end of the season the Chiefs will finish 8-8 going to the playoffs and losing to the Colts yet again. We will have the number one rush defense, and the number 15 pass defense. Our rush offense with be number 6 and our pass game will be number 28. Dwayne Bowe will be traded for a second, but so will Matt Cassel. We will not draft a qb above the 3rd round, but we will pickup a veteran qb who knows maybe Rothlesberger will be available because the Steelers are pissed with him. The Chiefs will do the same with a WR they will go veteran. We will have the 25 pick of the draft with it we will pick up a FB LOL who knows the Chiefs draft weird with their first.

Quote Originally Posted by figcrostic View Post
    I don't believe any of it. He was mysteriously charged with nothing. And many people say he seemed to be set up. I don't believe it a 2 time superbowl winner isn't going to just whip his stuff out like that. I think it's a bunch of BS.
    Just because someone has talent and ability, is successful on a professional level doesn't mean they're not whacko behind closed doors. My gosh, think of all those in history that fit that mold, of whom later the truth did reveal they were whacko's in private life...OJ Simpson, and others recently!

Seriously...Google "NFL players accused of crime"...it's astounding, sad & pathetic, especially considering how much they have going for them in life, many would give just about anything to trade lives with them. :(

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

Quote Originally Posted by Connie Jo View Post
    Okay, I honestly don't mean this as an insult, nor inflamatory comment. However, you've indicated in comments that you're fairly young in age, a college student. Although you show you've been a Chiefs fan for many years, I assume that means you've been a fan since you were a kid. That considered, possibly you're not aware of the Chiefs 'ethical & moral conduct history' relating to players they do or don't want on their team. No way in hell Clark Hunt is gonna bring in Ben with all his controversial past history relating to his ethical, moral, and injury risk taking behavior...such as the motorcycle accident. I for one agree with the Chiefs standards of bringing players in or not, related to all aspects, including personal lifestyle choices. Sometimes I think they're a bit too strict, such as with Jared Allens DUI charge, but overall am grateful they want players with inner character strength. When one lacks such, it affects their professional life as well, and it has in Bens case. He's hurt the Steelers because of his selfish me, me, me attitude, with injuries, negative publicity distractions, and so on.

Many among the NFL, including Manning, who says he likes Ben, have stated publicly with diplomacy respectively...that they do not agree with Ben's selfish choices in his personal life that put the franchise and fans who love their Steeler franchise at risk every season.
    I don't take it is an insult I am young especially on this board (no offense). Maybe I am more forgiving then you older fans, but Connie I think you do make some valid points (unlike these other knuckleheads), then again Clark might be different then Lamar. I don't always agree with you but I do appreciate your insight. I don't think Ben is a rapist (just a big dumb frat guy) but if he was I hope he gets stripped of his position goes to jail for a long time and is never able to play again rape is not something anyone should take lightly or throw around like that and I'm glad you didn't unlike the others.

I don't take it is an insult I am young especially on this board (no offense). Maybe I am more forgiving then you older fans, but Connie I think you do make some valid points (unlike these other knuckleheads), then again Clark might be different then Lamar. I don't always agree with you but I do appreciate your insight. I don't think Ben is a rapist (just a big dumb frat guy) but if he was I hope he gets stripped of his position goes to jail for a long time and is never able to play again rape is not something anyone should take lightly or throw around like that and I'm glad you didn't unlike the others.
    Are you for real? do you just try to throw in backhanded insults at every opportunity? Who is taking rape lightly? You are an idiot.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Are you for real? do you just try to throw in backhanded insults at every opportunity? Who is taking rape lightly? You are an idiot.
    LOL the only one I saw taking rape lightly was Figcrostic himself.

Quote Originally Posted by Connie Jo View Post
    Just because someone has talent and ability, is successful on a professional level doesn't mean they're not whacko behind closed doors. My gosh, think of all those in history that fit that mold, of whom later the truth did reveal they were whacko's in private life...OJ Simpson, and others recently!

Seriously...Google "NFL players accused of crime"...it's astounding, sad & pathetic, especially considering how much they have going for them in life, many would give just about anything to trade lives with them. :(
    I know there are many whackos look at Terrell owens but I don't see how other people talk about adding Vick or TO are taken seriously but I talk about big Ben who has proven much more on the field then either of these two and was not charged with as much as Vick. BTW that the Ben trade was just a minor part of my post and that's all that has been talked about, other then you saying the Colts might not go to the playoffs which might be true.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    That wasn't backhanded I do enjoy Connie Joes post unlike yours which have no substance and make no point. You are calling a man a rapist who was not charged with rape. That is taking it lightly. Comment on his playing ability but calling him a rapist is going too far.

Look at the schedule:

Oct. 17 at Houston Toss-up
    Oct. 24 Jacksonville W
    Oct. 31 Buffalo W
    Nov. 7 at Oakland Toss-up
    Nov. 14 at Denver L
    Nov. 21 Arizona W
    Nov. 28 at Seattle W
    Dec. 5 Denver W
    Dec. 12 at San Diego L
    Dec. 19 at St. Louis W
    Dec. 26 Tennessee Toss-up
    Jan. 2 Oakland W

So by my estimation they could go anywhere from 13-3 to 10-6

Quote Originally Posted by Ryfo18 View Post
    LOL the only one I saw taking rape lightly was Figcrostic himself.
    No I took it seriously. You don't just accuse people of rape when the courts didn't charge him with anything. You don't know anything, you weren't there and neither was I so I will take the judge and the lawyers over you and your gossipy post.

I think we will win the division based on a favorable schedule...Plus the other teams in our division have their issues too such as

San Diego: They put up 400 yds of offence, but they offset it with turnovers and poor special teams play. Thet are struggling with what was supposed to be their "easy stretch" on their schedule. With the Colts, Patriots, and Jets coming up in the next few weeks I find it comical hearuing their fans saying "we start out slow and get hot in November"..Not this time.

Denver: No running game and their red zone offence sucks..So does their defence.

Oakland: Who knows what team will show up.

That wasn't backhanded I do enjoy Connie Joes post unlike yours which have no substance and make no point. You are calling a man a rapist who was not charged with rape. That is taking it lightly. Comment on his playing ability but calling him a rapist is going too far.
    "(like many of the knukleheads on here)" This isnt one of your backhanded insults? People taking rape lightly? this isnt one? I didnt know someone had to be formally charged with rape to actually be a rapist. I thought u just had to commit the act. It really sounds like he did, but you are right...a lawyer didnt say it so it cant be true.
    Last edited by Canada; 10-11-2010 at 12:24 PM.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast