Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Infractions

Default Infractions

I have a whole bunch of infractions and some of them have a little yellow square beside them and some have a little red square beside them. Anyone know why some are red and some are yellow? i like them both!! I would thank someone but I dont want to get banned!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by stricken721 View Post
    I need one!
    I'm not sure how you get the 58's? I think you have to have so many green & yellow squares? But Canada said he got banned for a yellow square...I thought yellow ones were good, only bad ones were red? Canada has a whole bunch of #58's, maybe he knows the secret to getting one? LOL

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

Quote Originally Posted by Connie Jo View Post
    I'm not sure how you get the 58's? I think you have to have so many green & yellow squares? But Canada said he got banned for a yellow square...I thought yellow ones were good, only bad ones were red? Canada has a whole bunch of #58's, maybe he knows the secret to getting one? LOL
    You have to rack up a certain amount of rep points to get a gold 58. I don't know what the magic number is though. The yellow squares Canada is talking about is a little different than those yellow squares.

Resident Celebrity

Quote Originally Posted by stricken721 View Post
    I need one!
    Why yes you do.

Quote Originally Posted by tornadospotter View Post
    Why yes you do.
    Thanks for contributing to the cause.

Resident Celebrity

Quote Originally Posted by Connie Jo View Post
    I don't see any 'red' squares by your name? I don't understand REP, but I know the red aren't good, as Brenda said. I like the #58's! You have a whole bunch of those...and they're good!!
    They are on my User CP. When u clickon it, there is a section for infractions (I doubt you have them) You lose rep points for some infractions. Each infraction has a little box beside it and some are Yellow and some are Red. I have three red ones but have only lost two points, and I have two yellow ones, have not lost any points but got banned on one of them. I thanked a mod for making my infraction possible and I got booted!! Yikes!! I should be careful...some mods are already upset with me.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    They are on my User CP. When u clickon it, there is a section for infractions (I doubt you have them) You lose rep points for some infractions. Each infraction has a little box beside it and some are Yellow and some are Red. I have three red ones but have only lost two points, and I have two yellow ones, have not lost any points but got banned on one of them. I thanked a mod for making my infraction possible and I got booted!! Yikes!! I should be careful...some mods are already upset with me.
    They're comin!

Resident Celebrity

Seriously though...could someone please explain to us that don't know....How the heck you get some of the cool #58's!!??
    I want one sooo baaaddddd.....
    **ChiefsChick**

Quote Originally Posted by GlennBree View Post

Seriously though...could someone please explain to us that don't know....How the heck you get some of the cool #58's!!??
    You get points by the reps that people give you by clicking on the scale. After a certain amount of points you will get a gold 58. It takes a lot of rep to do that.. not sure what the number is though.

Resident Celebrity

Oh Sorry! I dunno if I have any infractions or not, cause I became involved too in both threads over the last couple days.

I thought maybe I could neutralize, help him to see his level of insults was initiating most of the anomosity towards him, not his opposing opinions as he thought were the reason. His severity of insults I witness on Kid Rock's website. They go for the juglar with cruelty unjustified. It seems to be that way on many websites from what I've been told. It's often habitual & they don't even realize the level of severe cruelty their insults are. Having grown complacent in a cruel verbal society I suppose it's only words in their mind. :(

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

Quote Originally Posted by GlennBree View Post

I dunno, haha. One day quite a while back I noticed I had one, but didn't know for sure how I got one. I'm happy & grateful I have one though! I'd share mine with ya if I could, haha.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast