Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: This trend tells me that Moeaki is going to have a BIG game

Default This trend tells me that Moeaki is going to have a BIG game

W1 - Dallas Clark: 11rec 80yds 1TD
    W2 - Chris Cooley: 3rec 64yds 1TD
    W3 - Jason Witten: 7rec 56yds
    W4 - Zach Miller: 11rec 122yds 1TD
    W5 - Kevin Boss: 4rec 40yds

This is how tight ends have fared against the Texans D. I think Moeaki can definitely have a huge day for the Chiefs.

Houston has given up the most passing yards (1672, the second worst Washington has only given up 1490) and the second most pass touchdowns (11). On the other hand, they've given up the 6th fewest rushing yards -- 398 in 5 games. I do think our running backs are talented to run on this team, but the passing game needs to step it up for us this game. Bowe, Chambers, McCluster, Moeaki--everyone get involved!

T. Moeaki: 12rec 140yds 2 TDS
    D. Bowe: 3rec 34yds 2 drops

While I like the trend and definitely think it's a possibility that he has a big game, 4 out of 5 TE you have listed have Pro Bowl QB's throwing them the ball.

Quote Originally Posted by Lazeye View Post
    T. Moeaki: 12rec 140yds 2 TDS
    D. Bowe: 3rec 34yds 2 drops
    Charles 89 rushing yards 67 receiving 2 td's

Quote Originally Posted by Ryfo18 View Post
    W1 - Dallas Clark: 11rec 80yds 1TD
    W2 - Chris Cooley: 3rec 64yds 1TD
    W3 - Jason Witten: 7rec 56yds
    W4 - Zach Miller: 11rec 122yds 1TD
    W5 - Kevin Boss: 4rec 40yds

This is how tight ends have fared against the Texans D. I think Moeaki can definitely have a huge day for the Chiefs.

Houston has given up the most passing yards (1672, the second worst Washington has only given up 1490) and the second most pass touchdowns (11). On the other hand, they've given up the 6th fewest rushing yards -- 398 in 5 games. I do think our running backs are talented to run on this team, but the passing game needs to step it up for us this game. Bowe, Chambers, McCluster, Moeaki--everyone get involved!
    Sweet Ryfo! When I write my next column about how Moeaki is going to have a big game against the Texans, you'll know that I totally jacked this idea from you. LOL.

CLICK HERE! FOR MY TWITTER PAGE

Quote Originally Posted by Big Daddy Tek View Post
    Sweet Ryfo! When I write my next column about how Moeaki is going to have a big game against the Texans, you'll know that I totally jacked this idea from you. LOL.
    Not a problem. When you write and recommend fantasy football starts/sits, I like to take notice of trends like this. Just so happened that this one involves one of our beloved Chiefs.

Ironic, wouldn't the TE be Bernarnd Pollards responsibility.

The Texans biggest weakness so far this year has been passes over the middle. They have been very good against the run.

Quote Originally Posted by Seek View Post

The Texans biggest weakness so far this year has been passes over the middle. They have been very good against the run.
    Couldnt be, getting rid of Pollard was the one of the stupidest thing the Chiefs ever did!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Seek View Post

Interestingly enough, one of the strong safeties key points of coverage is against the run. In obvious passing downs his primary coverage would be a running back or tight end crossing the middle.

I think though, that what you are seeing is not so much a failure for Pollard as much as the linebackers. Tight ends are not really deep threats, they do not have the speed for that, they go head to head against linebackers in short and medium coverage areas.

Of course, I still have a man-crush on Pollard, so my opinions, while based in truth are biased.

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

I hope that Moeaki does have a big game and a big rest of the season seeing that I added him to my fantasy football team.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast