Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: I'm tired of this conservative play calling on offense

Default I'm tired of this conservative play calling on offense

Our special teams is by no means conservative neither is our D but our offense is. Matt Cassel is supposed to be our QBOTF lets see what he can do, I wanna see him throw the ball more and I also wanna see him wait for a play to develop not just throw the ball in the dirt. If this is "The Guy" lets treat him as such. I'm glad he's avoiding sacks and not throwing interceptions, but lets try make some more throws because sometimes like last sunday we are going to need Matt to be able to throw the ball well. Same goes for Dwayne Bowe he needs to catch the ball I am giving both of these guys a year to see what they can do. If Dwayne Bowe doesn't step up he needs to be traded same to Cassel though. Our team is actually very good aside from passing, if Bowe isn't getting it done lets see what Horn or Mccluster or hell anyone can do.

Quote Originally Posted by figcrostic View Post
    I never acted tough or threatened you in any way, I did not question your manhood I questioned your maturity level where I'm from it's very rude to call someone a liar. Most grown men don't do that, if you are a teenager I would understand though. Also pulling up my past threads proves me right and you wrong like I said I have not called for him to be benched this year and I have also never said I want him to lose. I have critized him and will continue to do so of anyone I deem not doing what they should do to help my team win.
    The reason I "gloat" as you say is several people on here tell me how wrong I am guess what I wasn't wrong and I'm holding you accountable, just like after the San Fran game when matt had a good second half people put of threads about how the Cassel naysayers were wrong and they are intitled to do so. You sir/madam/whatever you are, are the worst kind you act like a child, I can deal with Canada or Drunkerhillbilly beacuse those are men they say somethings I don't like but they are men and I can respect them for that they may not like my opinon either but they don't accuse people of being liars that's what a child does. So please don't respond to me anymore I don't speak with children.
    Dude, you do this all the time. You come in and either directly or indirectly tell people they're wrong or they're being a child as you JUST did above. If you want to disprove me its on you but I know I've personally saw several posts where you've tried to act tough. But when the shoe is on the other foot they're supposed to respect your opinion.

You throw out inflammatory comments and when people call you on them, offer diverging opinions or just where you're proved wrong you try to get all proper by throwing out sir and what not.

I'm not starting anything or trying to argue with you. I'm simply telling you what I've saw. As for calling someone a liar it's about as rude as calling someone a child... And please don't gloat it's not a good color on anyone. Only about 5% of the population in the world is right more than they are wrong and neither of us is in that 5%. And yes that statistic was made up but you get my point.
    Last edited by OPLookn; 10-15-2010 at 03:26 PM.

I never acted tough or threatened you in any way, I did not question your manhood I questioned your maturity level where I'm from it's very rude to call someone a liar. Most grown men don't do that, if you are a teenager I would understand though. Also pulling up my past threads proves me right and you wrong like I said I have not called for him to be benched this year and I have also never said I want him to lose. I have critized him and will continue to do so of anyone I deem not doing what they should do to help my team win.
    The reason I "gloat" as you say is several people on here tell me how wrong I am guess what I wasn't wrong and I'm holding you accountable, just like after the San Fran game when matt had a good second half people put of threads about how the Cassel naysayers were wrong and they are intitled to do so. You sir/madam/whatever you are, are the worst kind you act like a child, I can deal with Canada or Drunkerhillbilly beacuse those are men they say somethings I don't like but they are men and I can respect them for that they may not like my opinon either but they don't accuse people of being liars that's what a child does. So please don't respond to me anymore I don't speak with children.

Clearly there is nothing of value left in this thread.

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

There is no way I am going to treat you like a five year old little girl. Act like it if you want. But I am not going to be uber-sensetive to your precious little feelings.

I couldn't really care any less about your babblings of bufoonery either. I have to listen to all the whining when someone gets tired of your lip and crosses the line and calls you an idiot, or a punk, then get an infraction. I am used to the gradeschool behavior by now.

But the fact remains that you were flat-out wrong.

You said you weren't starting threads like that, and I linked five threads like that that you started.

As I said before, I did not intend that to be insulting. I thought you had enough sense to realize that you are anti-Cassel, and would be forced to agree with me.

Clearly, I gave you far too much credit.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    So you think they should just let Cassel go out there and throw the ball around and see what happens? I prefer the method they are using. Its called coaching a player. We have played 4 games, its gonna take a little more time than that to get on the same page. If Cassel is still throwing for 150 yards a game at the end of the season I will be shocked, but right now the coaching staff is putting him in a position to be somewhat successful. He has corrected the problem of holding on to the ball too long. He is making better decisions by throwing the ball away instead of throwing interceptions. I think Weiss is doing a great job with Cassel and I think he will improve as the season goes. By week 17 we will have a very accurate picture of what Matt Cassel is, good or bad.

PS Who cares how much he is getting paid. How does that affect anything on the field?

As to your PS...ever heard of LJ???? lmao

Quote Originally Posted by Pro_Angler View Post
    As to your PS...ever heard of LJ???? lmao

Our special teams is by no means conservative neither is our D but our offense is. Matt Cassel is supposed to be our QBOTF lets see what he can do, I wanna see him throw the ball more and I also wanna see him wait for a play to develop not just throw the ball in the dirt. If this is "The Guy" lets treat him as such. I'm glad he's avoiding sacks and not throwing interceptions, but lets try make some more throws because sometimes like last sunday we are going to need Matt to be able to throw the ball well. Same goes for Dwayne Bowe he needs to catch the ball I am giving both of these guys a year to see what they can do. If Dwayne Bowe doesn't step up he needs to be traded same to Cassel though. Our team is actually very good aside from passing, if Bowe isn't getting it done lets see what Horn or Mccluster or hell anyone can do.
    Are you still fired up about that conservative play calling?

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567