Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: To cassel haters this wasn't his fault

Default To cassel haters this wasn't his fault

Dwayne bowed dropped a sure td pass and they should have went for the fg at the beginning. Not to mention the conservative playcalling. Cassel was just caling the plays he was told to do. You cassel haters need to get a life.

Quote Originally Posted by marloweopatchiefs View Post
    Dwayne bowed dropped a sure td pass and they should have went for the fg at the beginning. Not to mention the conservative playcalling. Cassel was just caling the plays he was told to do. You cassel haters need to get a life.
    You Dwayne Bowe haters need to get a life I can make the same argument that it was Cassel's fault. Maybe it's both of their faults ever think of that?

Not a Dwayne Bowe hater just realistic. How was that cassel's fault? It was a perfect pass right into his chest. So no it was bowes' fault mostly for not catching that td. i think that would have been a nail in the coffin.

Not a Dwayne Bowe hater just realistic. How was that cassel's fault? It was a perfect pass right into his chest. So no it was bowes' fault mostly for not catching that td. i think that would have been a nail in the coffin.
    BS Matt Cassel wasn't doing anything before that point or after he played bad it's not like he threw 25 passes to Bowe he threw to him like 4 time Bowe caught two of those could Bowe have done better of course but Matt horribly.

Frignostic..yeah dude i really don't care what you say dude...bowe is horrible..regardless of what any rant you wanna talk about. He needs to go...cassel was fine.

ps that would have been the final nail..manning was all dazed and confused by are d

Frignostic..yeah dude i really don't care what you say dude...bowe is horrible..regardless of what any rant you wanna talk about. He needs to go...cassel was fine.
    You don't care what I say. So even when I use logic and common sense that's your rebuttal is.... you don't care? That's a stupid attitude to have. Dwaybe Bowe has conistently been one of the top 20 wr's in the league. What has Matt Cassel proven he can do well on one of the greatest offenses of all time that he was mentored to play under for 3 years? Dwayne Bowe had two great years where he caught balls from guys that should have been backups or 3rd stringers named Brodie,Huard,and Thigpen. The guy far from sucks and could be the number one guy on a lot of teams and the number two guy on about any team.

Cassel did make some good throws, he also made some bad throws. Bowe had that one in his hands and lost it. Would we have won? We will never know. Could it have changed the game? Maybe, maybe not. It would have been a closer game for sure. Mistakes were made and thats a fact. But truth is, we played pretty against a top notch team lead by one of the very best QB's in the NFL right now. He was unable to throw for a touchdown in 4 quarters at home. That in it's self is a statement. Lessons will be learned, we will move on to the Texans and we will get better each and every week. If we had to lose a game I'm gald the first one was to the Colts tho it would have been oh so nice to have won. But 3-1 is really nothing to complain about. The Giants held the Texans to 24 rushing yards. M. Schaub had 0 TD's, 1 INT, 2 fumbles and I believe was sacked 3 times. So lets kick some Texas booty shall we!

Frognostic no i don't care what you say. We all know your a cassel hater. So i for one don't take you seriously or a true chiefs fan for that matter. just my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by figcrostic View Post
    You don't care what I say. So even when I use logic and common sense that's your rebuttal is.... you don't care? That's a stupid attitude to have. Dwaybe Bowe has conistently been one of the top 20 wr's in the league. What has Matt Cassel proven he can do well on one of the greatest offenses of all time that he was mentored to play under for 3 years? Dwayne Bowe had two great years where he caught balls from guys that should have been backups or 3rd stringers named Brodie,Huard,and Thigpen. The guy far from sucks and could be the number one guy on a lot of teams and the number two guy on about any team.
    So you see, this is where you are wrong and where you show that you are really not paying attention to what is going on around you.

Bowe has a serious problem, he has had that problem for a long time. He wants to be a 'diva' receiver except he is not good enough for the diva part. He has let his mouth get him in trouble and he has used performance enhancing drugs in order to be better.

Unfortunately, none of these issues have addressed the most fundamental problem that Bowe has, and that is that he simply is a liability everytime a ball is thrown to him.

For the last two years, he has accumulated a 25% chance of dropping a pass. He makes some of the most incredible catches at times, and he drops the easiest and the routine catches. Those are the ones we need him to make.

Right now, Bowe is the greatest liability on offense that we have bar none.

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast