Thread: This kid is awesome!

Waxahachie, TX via Broken Arrow, OK via McLouth, KS

Default This kid is awesome!

Now! Before I post this link (and I hope this works) I am biased to this story! I have known this young man for years now and his guardians were my next door neighbors when we lived in KS and continue to be our best friends! Please read this article and keep Trevor and his family in your thoughts and prayers!

HighSchoolSports.net - At the Heart of It™

I have another link on my FB page where he is nominated for an award that is voted on by fans! If you are interested friend me on facebook (John Russell)

Incompatible Browser | Facebook

Also! 1 last thing! Inside edition will be doing a story on him on tonights telecast! Inside Edition airs on CBS. You can see a preview on their website.

Inside Edition - America's Newsmagazine: Breaking News, Latest Stories, Videos & Photos - InsideEdition.com

Currently Trevor is back in KU med center for an adverse reaction to his anti-biotics and possible infection from his pick line! He faces an uphill battle in which he has been the bright spot in this ordeal! This family is very loving, generous and kind! The saying goes, "Bad things happen to good people"! It is so true! Again! Please keep Trevor and the family in your thoughts and prayers!

Thank you all!

John and Tess Russell
    aka jtandcrew

I will add more links as I find/remember them if anyone so chooses to read more!

Trevor Roberts' tragic football injury a reminder of how precious life can be | Tale of the Tait / LJWorld.com
    Last edited by jtandcrew; 10-13-2010 at 05:05 PM.

Thanks for the post. Will add to prayers.