Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Infractions

Default Infractions

I have a whole bunch of infractions and some of them have a little yellow square beside them and some have a little red square beside them. Anyone know why some are red and some are yellow? i like them both!! I would thank someone but I dont want to get banned!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    I have a whole bunch of infractions and some of them have a little yellow square beside them and some have a little red square beside them. Anyone know why some are red and some are yellow? i like them both!! I would thank someone but I dont want to get banned!!
    I do believe...(not from personal experience)...that the RED would mean something "not so good"...
    Just guessing though!
    Maybe it means you're gonna get a spanking....
    **ChiefsChick**

They all seem to be for "bad things" I got banned for a yellow one once.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Citizens arrest, citizens arrest

I'm just going to add a rep for every one of your posts from now on whether I like it or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Drunker Hillbilly View Post
    Citizens arrest, citizens arrest
    If only Barney Fife were here!!

I'm not even sure I know how to add a rep correctly. Is it the little scale lookin thing next to the post number?
    I'm just going to add a rep for every one of your posts from now on whether I like it or not.

I'm not even sure I know how to add a rep correctly. Is it the little scale lookin thing next to the post number?
    I wonder how many infractions I am allowed to get? Im sure someone will let me know!!

I post stuff you dont like?

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    I don't see any 'red' squares by your name? I don't understand REP, but I know the red aren't good, as Brenda said. I like the #58's! You have a whole bunch of those...and they're good!!

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

Quote Originally Posted by Connie Jo View Post
    I don't see any 'red' squares by your name? I don't understand REP, but I know the red aren't good, as Brenda said. I like the #58's! You have a whole bunch of those...and they're good!!
    I need one!

Resident Celebrity

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast