PASS YDS 179.0 (24th)

RUSH YDS 71.0 (27th)

on defense
    PTS 20.0 (18th)

YDS 277.0 (7th)

PASS YDS 169.0 (6th)

RUSH YDS 108.0 (15th)

(league rank)

I am not like the mainstream media, I am not putting a spin on anything, these are our stats. Reason for these stats is because Herm is not a risk taker and will not ever be a successful NFL coach if he does not change his stubborn mind. To be honest, I still don't know to this day how he is wearing Chiefs gear. I just dont understand it. Maybe he was willing to work for cheap.

The only way Herm, the Chiefs, and I can have success is if Herm absolutely does a 180 and changes his mindset on how he is going to call the game. Chiefs need to mix up throw/pass on 1st down, go deep, go short, throw in some trickery, try to put MANY points on the board.

Our defense will win some games, but not many.

Our defense + offense together has the ability to win many games, with the right leader calling the plays.

Herm has a peanut for a brain. He is not a leader. And thats all i got to say about it.

Quote Originally Posted by m0ebr0 View Post
    Are we back in the 90s? Dallas is winning, SF is winning, GB is winning, OJ is on the news, and KC has a good D with Derrick as a great linebacker.

HAHA!! good, clever post. wish i would have thought of that first.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345