Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Dwayne Bowe

Default Dwayne Bowe

I am loving that mother f'er right now. Love the td celebration.

Quote Originally Posted by Hayvern View Post
    That celebration showed everything that is wrong with Bowe. Until you can catch the way he did today every game, you do not have the right to celebrate and to act like you have sticky fingers, HAHAHAH that is the height of arrogance.
    I definitely thought his "celebration" was a form of making fun of himself, and a statement that he intends to "catch the damn ball" when he has the chance.

I find it quite difficult to believe that he is unaware of his problems with catching the ball.

I am positive that the coaching staff reminded him of that over the week leading up to this game.

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    I definitely thought his "celebration" was a form of making fun of himself, and a statement that he intends to "catch the damn ball" when he has the chance.

I find it quite difficult to believe that he is unaware of his problems with catching the ball.

I am positive that the coaching staff reminded him of that over the week leading up to this game.
    It's all good, I have a case of dump on Bowe right now and no matter what he does, he has to catch the ball consistently to get off of that for me.

So I am not about to give this guy the benefit of the doubt. We will see how he does in the coming weeks though.

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

Ok I did last week say that I want us to trade Bowe, looks like the johnny on the job helped. I am still not convinced I want Bowe but if he continues to make improvements and turns into the player we thought we had then I may decide to change my mind but there is alot of season left, so will see. there are so many good comments about bowe its crazy (one game) my feelings are its about time not high five time!

Quote Originally Posted by Lazeye View Post
    Ok I did last week say that I want us to trade Bowe, looks like the johnny on the job helped. I am still not convinced I want Bowe but if he continues to make improvements and turns into the player we thought we had then I may decide to change my mind but there is alot of season left, so will see. there are so many good comments about bowe its crazy (one game) my feelings are its about time not high five time!
    I could not agree more with that last sentence!

It's all good, I have a case of dump on Bowe right now and no matter what he does, he has to catch the ball consistently to get off of that for me.

So I am not about to give this guy the benefit of the doubt. We will see how he does in the coming weeks though.

Perfectly understandable.

I agree completely. Consistency, consistency, consistency. Anybody can have their one moment in the sun. But can you do it game in and game out? I think that's what all of us are looking for out of Bowe.
    Keeping my britches between the ditches! :character00182:

He may get his chance to shut us up this week. Jacksonville's pass D is horrible! I think they may have given up the most TD passes in the league. (no research done)

Quote Originally Posted by Drunker Hillbilly View Post
    He may get his chance to shut us up this week. Jacksonville's pass D is horrible! I think they may have given up the most TD passes in the league. (no research done)
    Jacksonville is 26th. Houston is the worse.

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

Jacksonville is 26th. Houston is the worse.
    In TD's via the pass? No way Jacksonville is 26th. I think they are last in total TD's allowed and definitely much worse than 26th in passing TD's allowed. 30,31,32 im guessing. I'll have to look it up.

Quote Originally Posted by Drunker Hillbilly View Post
    In TD's via the pass? No way Jacksonville is 26th. I think they are last in total TD's allowed and definitely much worse than 26th in passing TD's allowed. 30,31,32 im guessing. I'll have to look it up.
    Jacksonville and Houston are both tied for worst with 14 pass TDs given up. Jacksonville would probably be worse, but Tennessee quit throwing the ball for the most part in the 2nd half and just ran the ball.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast