Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 64

Thread: Dwayne Bowe

  1. #1
    Member Since
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Kansas City
    Posts
    2,998
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 118
    Given: 4

    Default Dwayne Bowe


    0 Not allowed!
    I am loving that mother f'er right now. Love the td celebration.

  2. #21
    Member Since
    May 2006
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    9,127
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 26

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hayvern View Post
    That celebration showed everything that is wrong with Bowe. Until you can catch the way he did today every game, you do not have the right to celebrate and to act like you have sticky fingers, HAHAHAH that is the height of arrogance.
    I definitely thought his "celebration" was a form of making fun of himself, and a statement that he intends to "catch the damn ball" when he has the chance.

    I find it quite difficult to believe that he is unaware of his problems with catching the ball.

    I am positive that the coaching staff reminded him of that over the week leading up to this game.

  3. #22
    Member Since
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Ventura, Ca.
    Posts
    2,605
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 1

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    I definitely thought his "celebration" was a form of making fun of himself, and a statement that he intends to "catch the damn ball" when he has the chance.

    I find it quite difficult to believe that he is unaware of his problems with catching the ball.

    I am positive that the coaching staff reminded him of that over the week leading up to this game.
    It's all good, I have a case of dump on Bowe right now and no matter what he does, he has to catch the ball consistently to get off of that for me.

    So I am not about to give this guy the benefit of the doubt. We will see how he does in the coming weeks though.


    Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

  4. #23
    Member Since
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    444
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 5

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Ok I did last week say that I want us to trade Bowe, looks like the johnny on the job helped. I am still not convinced I want Bowe but if he continues to make improvements and turns into the player we thought we had then I may decide to change my mind but there is alot of season left, so will see. there are so many good comments about bowe its crazy (one game) my feelings are its about time not high five time!

  5. #24
    Member Since
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Scottsdale,Az
    Posts
    1,292
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazeye View Post
    Ok I did last week say that I want us to trade Bowe, looks like the johnny on the job helped. I am still not convinced I want Bowe but if he continues to make improvements and turns into the player we thought we had then I may decide to change my mind but there is alot of season left, so will see. there are so many good comments about bowe its crazy (one game) my feelings are its about time not high five time!
    I could not agree more with that last sentence!

  6. #25
    Member Since
    May 2006
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    9,127
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 26

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hayvern View Post
    It's all good, I have a case of dump on Bowe right now and no matter what he does, he has to catch the ball consistently to get off of that for me.

    So I am not about to give this guy the benefit of the doubt. We will see how he does in the coming weeks though.


    Perfectly understandable.

  7. #26
    Member Since
    Jun 2007
    Location
    ID
    Posts
    262
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hayvern View Post
    It's all good, I have a case of dump on Bowe right now and no matter what he does, he has to catch the ball consistently to get off of that for me.

    So I am not about to give this guy the benefit of the doubt. We will see how he does in the coming weeks though.
    I agree completely. Consistency, consistency, consistency. Anybody can have their one moment in the sun. But can you do it game in and game out? I think that's what all of us are looking for out of Bowe.
    Keeping my britches between the ditches! :character00182:

  8. #27
    Member Since
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Scottsdale,Az
    Posts
    1,292
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    He may get his chance to shut us up this week. Jacksonville's pass D is horrible! I think they may have given up the most TD passes in the league. (no research done)

  9. #28
    Member Since
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Ventura, Ca.
    Posts
    2,605
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 1

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Drunker Hillbilly View Post
    He may get his chance to shut us up this week. Jacksonville's pass D is horrible! I think they may have given up the most TD passes in the league. (no research done)
    Jacksonville is 26th. Houston is the worse.


    Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

  10. #29
    Member Since
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Scottsdale,Az
    Posts
    1,292
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hayvern View Post
    Jacksonville is 26th. Houston is the worse.
    In TD's via the pass? No way Jacksonville is 26th. I think they are last in total TD's allowed and definitely much worse than 26th in passing TD's allowed. 30,31,32 im guessing. I'll have to look it up.

  11. #30
    Member Since
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Milwaukee
    Posts
    2,959
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 60
    Given: 22

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Drunker Hillbilly View Post
    In TD's via the pass? No way Jacksonville is 26th. I think they are last in total TD's allowed and definitely much worse than 26th in passing TD's allowed. 30,31,32 im guessing. I'll have to look it up.
    Jacksonville and Houston are both tied for worst with 14 pass TDs given up. Jacksonville would probably be worse, but Tennessee quit throwing the ball for the most part in the 2nd half and just ran the ball.
    Diehard Fan Living in Packer Territory

    Co-Founder: 2 Mugs Fantasy Football -- a site about and football!

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Dwayne Bowe
    By Seek in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 115
    Last Post: 10-15-2010, 08:50 AM
  2. Any Updates On Dwayne Bowe
    By loyalchief91 in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 10-02-2009, 01:09 PM
  3. Trade Dwayne Bowe
    By A.R. TTS in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 09-22-2009, 05:00 PM
  4. Dwayne Bowe
    By Coach in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 08-01-2007, 02:26 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •