Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Dwayne Bowe

Default Dwayne Bowe

I am loving that mother f'er right now. Love the td celebration.

The more confidence the passing game can get over the next few weeks, the better. Bowe will be a huge part of that

Quote Originally Posted by toyotapower View Post
    The more confidence the passing game can get over the next few weeks, the better. Bowe will be a huge part of that
    I think since the Colts game they have already gained a huge amount of confidence in the passing game. They need to let loose one game though real soon. Problem is, since the running game is so dominant, they more than likely won't do that.
    MAKE WHOOLIES!!!

Joseph
    The Real SIC Riders
    www.SCSclothing.com
    www.SoCalStunts.com

Why let loose when we have the best rushing attack in the league? If you are really good at running the ball then run the ball, dont throw it.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Why let loose when we have the best rushing attack in the league? If you are really good at running the ball then run the ball, dont throw it.
    Because when you have something good going, you should give up on it and air it out because that's funner to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryfo18 View Post
    Because when you have something good going, you should give up on it and air it out because that's funner to watch.
    Because when it came down to it, the lack of the passing game could've kept the Chiefs undefeated.
    MAKE WHOOLIES!!!

Joseph
    The Real SIC Riders
    www.SCSclothing.com
    www.SoCalStunts.com

Quote Originally Posted by SIC J View Post
    Because when it came down to it, the lack of the passing game could've kept the Chiefs undefeated.
    That doesn't make sense though...you acknowledge that there our passing game is lacking, but you want to air it out anyways?

I don't think there is any need for a dramatic change in the way the offense is run. The defense is clearly the reason we lost that game last week and we are playing a similar team with a back up QB from what I am hearing. Remember, we put up 30 + points so I think for now our offense is just fine operating the way it is. Asking for too much could result in turn overs which is the #1 way to lose games.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryfo18 View Post
    That doesn't make sense though...you acknowledge that there our passing game is lacking, but you want to air it out anyways?
    Texans has the worst passing defenses in the NFL. Chiefs only put up 200 yards passing. If they need to put up points in a hurry, running the ball isn't gonna cut it. The Chiefs only have 10 passes for over 20+ yards and ONLY 2 for over 40+ yards. What I meant by "airing it out", was throwing the ball down field more often and opening the field up. If the Chiefs can open up a "REAL" passing threat, then the running game will also get a lot better. No team in the NFL is threatened by the Chiefs passing game. I'm afraid the other teams will figured out how to stop the Chiefs run, then they will be screwed.

I personally think the Chiefs have the potential to throw for big yardage games. They are just not trying to. You can't run the ball all game and then all of a sudden say "hey Cassel, we need you to drive down the field throwing the ball for 80+ yards when you've only thrown for 60 all game!"
    MAKE WHOOLIES!!!

Joseph
    The Real SIC Riders
    www.SCSclothing.com
    www.SoCalStunts.com

Quote Originally Posted by Drunker Hillbilly View Post
    I don't think there is any need for a dramatic change in the way the offense is run. The defense is clearly the reason we lost that game last week and we are playing a similar team with a back up QB from what I am hearing. Remember, we put up 30 + points so I think for now our offense is just fine operating the way it is. Asking for too much could result in turn overs which is the #1 way to lose games.
    Cassel is playing smart football. He has the least amount of sacks and only 3 interceptions so far. HUGE improvement from last year. Not saying there needs to be a dramatic change, just more shots down field and make teams actually fear the passing game a lil bit.
    MAKE WHOOLIES!!!

Joseph
    The Real SIC Riders
    www.SCSclothing.com
    www.SoCalStunts.com

Quote Originally Posted by SIC J View Post
    Texans has the worst passing defenses in the NFL. Chiefs only put up 200 yards passing. If they need to put up points in a hurry, running the ball isn't gonna cut it. The Chiefs only have 10 passes for over 20+ yards and ONLY 2 for over 40+ yards. What I meant by "airing it out", was throwing the ball down field more often and opening the field up. If the Chiefs can open up a "REAL" passing threat, then the running game will also get a lot better. No team in the NFL is threatened by the Chiefs passing game. I'm afraid the other teams will figured out how to stop the Chiefs run, then they will be screwed.

I personally think the Chiefs have the potential to throw for big yardage games. They are just not trying to. You can't run the ball all game and then all of a sudden say "hey Cassel, we need you to drive down the field throwing the ball for 80+ yards when you've only thrown for 60 all game!"
    I don't know anyone who says running the ball for 220 yards against the 5th rank run defense and top 5 offense isn't going to cut it. At no point this year has the Chiefs needed to put up point right away other than the second half of the 4th qtr in the INDY game.

the name of the game is gain more yards than your opponent and keep the ball as long as possible to limit their chances of scoring. You do that by running the ball.

The Chiefs had no problems converting 3rd downs this week to keep the chains moving using the pass. You run the ball to kill the clock. The Chiefs just needed one more first down and that game was good as over last week.

I would rather keep the offense the way it is instead of turning the ball over passing it every where.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast