Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Dwayne Bowe

Default Dwayne Bowe

I am loving that mother f'er right now. Love the td celebration.

Quote Originally Posted by Seek View Post
    What am I looking for in the Charges games. They didn't put up 200 yards on us, and lost. They also have poor special teams and have turned the ball over. What is the similarities between our stats and those games????

All I can see supporting any argument is that the Chiefs and Raiders, didn't let them score on every posession in the second half.
    Total yardage and TOP.

I almost forgot about the Chargers loss to the Seahawks.

The stats are just as bad. All 3 of those games were UGLY wins for each team. And you're more than likely going to lose the next time you put up numbers like that.

But whatever, I'm over discussing it with you cuz you're never going to understand the point I'm trying to make cuz you simply don't agree or don't want to.

My opinion stands as I simply believe that the running game is only good enough to get you to the playoffs and it ends there. Chiefs need a better passing game to go further than the 1st round. And YES, I believe the Chiefs win the division and make the playoffs.

With strong run game and weak passing game, what are the Chiefs going to do if they fall behind by 10+ points? Cuz running the ball and killing the clock isn't gonna do crap but lose the game.
    MAKE WHOOLIES!!!

Joseph
    The Real SIC Riders
    www.SCSclothing.com
    www.SoCalStunts.com

Quote Originally Posted by Hayvern View Post
    Yeah and we are likely to lose a few more games too. Big deal. Yeah, I agree Cassel is not the guy that is going to single handedly win the game for us regularly.

But how many QBs can do that?
    Brees- yeah
    Manning - Yeah
    Brady - yeah
    Rivers? - No he has tried and failed.

Here is the deal, Brees, Brady and Manning can hurt you no matter who is on the receiving end of the football. All the other QBs in this league have to have talent on the other end of the ball to get a win, it is that simple.

Cassel has the talent around him, if he does not make mistakes, which he hasn't, then he is going to be able to keep us in games.
    This is as awesome post!

Quote Originally Posted by Hayvern View Post
    Yeah and we are likely to lose a few more games too. Big deal. Yeah, I agree Cassel is not the guy that is going to single handedly win the game for us regularly.

But how many QBs can do that?
    Brees- yeah
    Manning - Yeah
    Brady - yeah
    Rivers? - No he has tried and failed.

Here is the deal, Brees, Brady and Manning can hurt you no matter who is on the receiving end of the football. All the other QBs in this league have to have talent on the other end of the ball to get a win, it is that simple.

Cassel has the talent around him, if he does not make mistakes, which he hasn't, then he is going to be able to keep us in games.
    Quoted for truth!

Quote Originally Posted by SIC J View Post
    Total yardage and TOP.

My opinion stands as I simply believe that the running game is only good enough to get you to the playoffs and it ends there. Chiefs need a better passing game to go further than the 1st round. And YES, I believe the Chiefs win the division and make the playoffs.

With strong run game and weak passing game, what are the Chiefs going to do if they fall behind by 10+ points? Cuz running the ball and killing the clock isn't gonna do crap but lose the game.
    No I agree with you 100% on this. I just didn't agree with some statements you were making in efforts to support this. Your right though, I didn't read all you post. I jumped in when you tried blaming this loss on the offense failing to score when we needed it too.

That is all over, time to improve and move on to Jacksonville so when we make the play offs, our offense is mor experienced and ready to try and be the team we all want them to be.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567