Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Dwayne Bowe

Default Dwayne Bowe

I am loving that mother f'er right now. Love the td celebration.

Quote Originally Posted by DieHardFan View Post
    that touch down celebration reminded me of a scene from The Replacements!
    The first thing my brother said was "coach it looks like I just jerked off and elephant." we were all laughing

Quote Originally Posted by Pro_Angler View Post
    means crap we lost!! close the thread

dude you are a sore loser. everythings bull sh*t, no one can talk about what they want. Chill the f out.

Quote Originally Posted by nigeriannightmare View Post
    dude you are a sore loser. everythings bull sh*t, no one can talk about what they want. Chill the f out.
    Same guy that started the "God Bless our Chiefs, no negative posts in this thread" thread last week. I saw him say he was on beer #13, then talking about how he wasn't drunk. He'll wake up tomorrow and be like, yeah I was a little drunk.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryfo18 View Post
    Same guy that started the "God Bless our Chiefs, no negative posts in this thread" thread last week. I saw him say he was on beer #13, then talking about how he wasn't drunk. He'll wake up tomorrow and be like, yeah I was a little drunk.

Quote Originally Posted by Pro_Angler View Post
    means crap we lost!! close the thread
    Oh, now, hahaha. It means something to me, hahaha. It means my faith in Bowe to evolve in to a top WR continues to be justified...even after his screw ups against the Colts. I feel better knowing my faith in Bowe isn't blind, lol.

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

Quote Originally Posted by nigeriannightmare View Post
    I saw that differently. I think it was his way of saying sorry and to let all the people who have been criticizing him, like me, that he may have heard some our anticdotes for his stone hands.

I saw that as no way am I dropping another touchdown catch.
    I agree. Bowe was a Facebook friend of mine, until he reached so many friends he announced he deleted his personal page & created a 'fan page' so to speak. His page was confirmed legit. He has a very deep faith in God, and weekly creates status' related to such. His spiritual status' often connect to his game. I can't remember his status after the Colts game, but it related to his not playing well, his humility. It was apparent to me as well, that the status also related to faith in himself, rebuild his confidence after the Colts game...that he could accomplish what he wants to as an NFL WR.

Had I been him after the humiliating Colts defeat, I'd been happy with myself playing as well as he did today also, lol.

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

I have to admit that I was genuinely impressed with D-Bowe today; he actually caught the ball while being wide open.

Quote Originally Posted by Connie Jo View Post
    I agree. Bowe was a Facebook friend of mine, until he reached so many friends he announced he deleted his personal page & created a 'fan page' so to speak. His page was confirmed legit. He has a very deep faith in God, and weekly creates status' related to such. His spiritual status' often connect to his game. I can't remember his status after the Colts game, but it related to his not playing well, his humility. It was apparent to me as well, that the status also related to faith in himself, rebuild his confidence after the Colts game...that he could accomplish what he wants to as an NFL WR.

Had I been him after the humiliating Colts defeat, I'd been happy with myself playing as well as he did today also, lol.
    I have no doubt that Bowe is a great guy, but he still had no business celebrating after that catch today. I am sure he was pumped, but in my opinion, one good game out of so many bad ones does not give you the right to act like the Bowe Show is back on the field.

Maybe after December 1st if he continues to play well, but not yet.

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

He had a great game! It was against a horrible secondary however. What he showed us is that he can play with the big boys, he can catch the ball and he can have a big impact! What we are all looking for is consistency, we need him to be the same Bowe every single game, not when he is playing a cupcake secondary! We need him to have the same performance every single game, Cassell needs to have enough confidence in him to go to him when he is in trouble. Bowe has talent and he showed it off, now show it in every game!!

Bowe jumped into my arms after a game in SD a few years ago after we won. he was very cool, hall was cool, and TG was stuck up..

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast