Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I am in no ****ing mood right now

Default I am in no ****ing mood right now

I am in no muther****ing mood right now to post.

i will wait till tommorrow till i cool off or i will get an infraction or ban.

No that is a Drunk Moron

you guys are rediculas!!! It's plaiun and simple! You are blaming a ref for a call when the guy caught the ball and the penalty didnt count!
    We had 60 minutes to win the game and we didnt!! our team needs to get it's crap together, delay of game after a time out??

you do mean ridiculous and plain right?

Quote Originally Posted by Pro_Angler View Post
    you guys are rediculas!!! It's plaiun and simple! You are blaming a ref for a call when the guy caught the ball and the penalty didnt count!
    We had 60 minutes to win the game and we didnt!! our team needs to get it's crap together, delay of game after a time out??
    Go through all of the posts you've made today and tell me you aren't a bandwagoner. Hell, this week!
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Three7s View Post
    Go through all of the posts you've made today and tell me you aren't a bandwagoner. Hell, this week!
    lmao you of all people calling me a ban waganer?? lmao @ you!!!
    I call it as I see it and I am 100% right so there!!!

What people are upset about is that a penalty was not called on Houston. If they threw the flag on the right person then that would have backed the texans up and made it harder for them. Instead there WR got away with pushing off the defender who was right with him and COULD of made a play on the ball. We will now never no if he would have been able to stop that pass from being caught or not thats what people are upset about. Did it cost us the game no it didn't I agree but it did hurt us. Flowers was robbed of a chance to make a play that's what he and some of us are upset about.

But here is something to keep in mind for a postive thought. When in the last few years have we even been good enough that a bad call from the ref really mattered? This team is getting better the D had a bad day. That is going to happen in the season. Now all we can do is hope that it was just one bad day and they up there game next week.

Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post
    What people are upset about is that a penalty was not called on Houston. If they threw the flag on the right person then that would have backed the texans up and made it harder for them. Instead there WR got away with pushing off the defender who was right with him and COULD of made a play on the ball. We will now never no if he would have been able to stop that pass from being caught or not thats what people are upset about. Did it cost us the game no it didn't I agree but it did hurt us. Flowers was robbed of a chance to make a play that's what he and some of us are upset about.

But here is something to keep in mind for a postive thought. When in the last few years have we even been good enough that a bad call from the ref really mattered? This team is getting better the D had a bad day. That is going to happen in the season. Now all we can do is hope that it was just one bad day and they up there game next week.
    I get what your sayin bud, but my biggest point is that, the call shouldn't matter cause we gave so much up during the other 60 minutes that it wasnt the calls fault..

I get what your sayin bud, but my biggest point is that, the call shouldn't matter cause we gave so much up during the other 60 minutes that it wasnt the calls fault..
    I get that and I agree sure when they made that BS call i got mad. But we did have our chances to win that game. We even had the ball with 3 mins left and COULD have ran out the clock. It was NOT that call that made us lose but it did hurt us and that is something that will just stick we me. I would have loved to see what would have happend if the proper call was made. Won't get to but I don't have to like it

The Texans are one of the top offenses in the league, and don't throw any of that Colt bull at me, the Colts offense is a joke compared to the Texans. Great passing game, great running game. This game was going to be 50/50 no matter how you look at it. How do you determine that kind of game? Breaks, did we get them? Hell no.

Trip back in time to the 04 season. Remember on Monday Night when the Chiefs went down to Baltimore and their defense? I bet their fans weren't jumping off the cliff saying their defense was terrible and they suck for losing to the CHIEFS HIGH-POWERED OFFENSE. You see what bandwagoner means now? But I guess I'm still one!
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

lmao you of all people calling me a ban waganer?? lmao @ you!!!
    I call it as I see it and I am 100% right so there!!!
    Dude you are like a fricken rollercoaster!!!! WOW!!!!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast