Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: I am in no ****ing mood right now

Default I am in no ****ing mood right now

I am in no muther****ing mood right now to post.

i will wait till tommorrow till i cool off or i will get an infraction or ban.

Quote Originally Posted by Hayvern View Post
    Refs are easy targets, it is easier to blame a bad call than it is to complain about the guys on your team giving it up in the last 9 minutes of the game.

The challenges facing this team are still there, we are much better, but there are guys that still aren't executing. Maybe they thought they had the game in the bag and could relax, or maybe they just got outplayed, but the refs did not cost us this game. We had plenty of chances in the last quarter to stop these guys and we failed to do it. Plain and simple.
    What I saw was a Texans offense that was clicking on all cylinders. It's hard to stop when they're rolling. I think a big part that's overlooked is Donald Washington being in for Kendrick Lewis, since he was injured. He was targeted all day.

Since this is the first bad game the defense has had, I'm willing to give them a break, but another one like this against the Jags and I'll start worrying.
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234