Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Screw you Refs

Default Screw you Refs

Never before have I seen the refs, single-handedly, cause a loss. The holding on Hali that wasn't called on the TD run, the RIDICULOUS pass interference on Flowers, when he was CLEARLY pushed. You gotta be kidding me.

I think I missed another one, but I'm so fumed right now that I can't remember it! Just unbelievable.
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Ryfo18 View Post
    How could you not see that Waters moved first on that false start penalty? They showed it like 5 times.
    Yup
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Chiefs D decided they didn't want to play anymore. Are you kidding me!?!! Last four possessions, 4 TD's come on! The offense did their part to give us a chance to win, and the D screwed it up! Horrible last half by our D, there were bad calls, there always has been and always will be. A good team finds a way to win no matter what, a team that can do some damage finds a way to win the game! Our team found a way to lose the game! I would have liked to see us go for it on 4th on that last possession, I think we could have made it, then we could have run time off the clock and we wouldn't be talking about the refs, we would have been talking about a great win for our team! Winners find a way to win, losers find a way to lose and that's what we did. We found a way to lose, bottom line! Now we need to focus on the Jags, if we can take these next 2 games, we go to Oakland and Denver with some momentum.

I wouldn't say we found a way to lose. Finding ways to lose means doing things like turning the ball over or committing stupid penalties.
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

just to put a little more gas on the fire....from Clark Judges 5 things he does not like from week 6- (2. "Sorry, there is no way that wasn't offensive pass interference on Andre Johnson on the Texans' game-winning drive. Instead, officials called the penalty on Kansas City cornerback Brandon Flowers, whom Johnson pushed to make a 31-yard reception. Huh? You gotta be kidding. Somewhere, Carl Johnson, the league's head of officiating, is preparing a letter of apology to Haley."

Quote Originally Posted by AkChief49 View Post
    just to put a little more gas on the fire....from Clark Judges 5 things he does not like from week 6- (2. "Sorry, there is no way that wasn't offensive pass interference on Andre Johnson on the Texans' game-winning drive. Instead, officials called the penalty on Kansas City cornerback Brandon Flowers, whom Johnson pushed to make a 31-yard reception. Huh? You gotta be kidding. Somewhere, Carl Johnson, the league's head of officiating, is preparing a letter of apology to Haley."
    I would not be surprised at all if they did send that letter of apolgy. I just wish we could have seen if flowers could have made a play on the ball had he not been pushed. While we still had our chances to win and blew them ourselfs I will wonder all week if Flowers could have made a play.

Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post
    I would not be surprised at all if they did send that letter of apolgy. I just wish we could have seen if flowers could have made a play on the ball had he not been pushed. While we still had our chances to win and blew them ourselfs I will wonder all week if Flowers could have made a play.
    yeah, I'll bet also they will not show this game on NFL replay either. Because of this call and the fact that the Cowgirls lost by three.
    It looked like to me that Flowers was in good position to make the play. He was in tight and had his head turned to the ball. Kind of hard to make a play when you get shoved out of the way like that. But I also agree that we should have won this game regardless of that play. It's just a blatant bad call that sticks in my craw!!

i did not see the game yet, i followed it play by on nfl.com game tracker. i did notice hali was not credited with a tackle or assist all game. i thought he may have been hurt.

Quote Originally Posted by Three7s View Post
    Never before have I seen the refs, single-handedly, cause a loss. The holding on Hali that wasn't called on the TD run, the RIDICULOUS pass interference on Flowers, when he was CLEARLY pushed. You gotta be kidding me.

I think I missed another one, but I'm so fumed right now that I can't remember it! Just unbelievable.
    Agreed. Just abysmal reffing this game.

Officiating didn't help us, but in mind the playcalling at thend of of the game was atrocious. Most importantly, the defense lost this game. Give the other team some credit though, they have an explosive offense. But when you defense gives up 35 points you aren't going to win many games.
    The defense won us the first 3 games, they lost us this one. I can live with that ratio. This team is still headed in the right direction. They need a win this weekend against Jax. 4-2 with a two game lead in the division would be very nice.

I blame our front 3 on D. they had almost zero pressure the whole game, and crennel should have seen that and brought some LB's, but didnt.. All on the D The offense looked the best it had in years.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast