Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Screw you Refs

Default Screw you Refs

Never before have I seen the refs, single-handedly, cause a loss. The holding on Hali that wasn't called on the TD run, the RIDICULOUS pass interference on Flowers, when he was CLEARLY pushed. You gotta be kidding me.

I think I missed another one, but I'm so fumed right now that I can't remember it! Just unbelievable.
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Pro_Angler View Post
    im not drunk at all!!! I am a realist///go ahead keep trying to blame someone else for our failures... i guess you just do that with everything in your life dont you??
    Is it me or do all of your posts look like...

Blah Blah Blah, Blah blah blah blah blah!

Regardless, the 31 yard pass interference call didn't cause the loss. The D still had to step up and get a stop. They didn't.

Well, looking at this from a Texans' fans perspective, the whole first half and part of the 2nd half you guys were getting calls that made everyone in the stadium lose their minds, including myself. That pass interference call on your first drive was far from interference or anything close. It seemed as if Dwayne Bowe had trapped that catch at the end of the first half, and that was also very debateable.

But not wanting to get in an argument with anybody over this, the point being is that the referreeing in this game was completely atrocious on both sides, probably one of the worst games i've seen of that sort in a while.

Quote Originally Posted by HTexRyan View Post
    Well, looking at this from a Texans' fans perspective, the whole first half and part of the 2nd half you guys were getting calls that made everyone in the stadium lose their minds, including myself. That pass interference call on your first drive was far from interference or anything close. It seemed as if Dwayne Bowe had trapped that catch at the end of the first half, and that was also very debateable.

But not wanting to get in an argument with anybody over this, the point being is that the referreeing in this game was completely atrocious on both sides, probably one of the worst games i've seen of that sort in a while.
    You're absolutely right...great game, we'll see you in the playoffs.

Funny to listen to the crew on Football Night In America talk about how atrociuos the call on Flowers was. The replay CLEARLY shows Johnson pushing off!

I'm a Colts fan and want to say you guys got ****** , no wonder it was the Ron Winters crew. I know how you guys feel, its disgusting how the nfl allows this **** and maybe the bookie's have something to do with the outcome of these games.

You guys have a great team and should make the playoffs this year despite getting ****** by the refs today.

I am not sure about the funny part...yet. I knew I was not blind!

Quote Originally Posted by Drunker Hillbilly View Post
    Funny to listen to the crew on Football Night In America talk about how atrociuos the call on Flowers was. The replay CLEARLY shows Johnson pushing off!
    yeah I just seen that replay....a bad call but heck, we were 10 points ahead in the 4th quarter. Really no excuse for that. Just my opinion. They're a good team and at home. It was like our D let their foot off of the gas. four straight TD drives!!!ouch.

Quote Originally Posted by HTexRyan View Post

There was more interference on that call than the one that went against 24, and on the trapped ball they really got a close zoom on cbs and his hands and fingers were under the ball, indisputable evidence you know. Had that been called incomplete it wouldn't have been overturned either.

needless to say that offense of yours is pretty damn good, talk about balance.

Quote Originally Posted by AkChief49 View Post
    yeah I just seen that replay....a bad call but heck, we were 10 points ahead in the 4th quarter. Really no excuse for that. Just my opinion. They're a good team and at home. It was like our D let their foot off of the gas. four straight TD drives!!!ouch.
    Yep, tough to win when the D gives up 28 second half points. Holding one of those drives to a FG at least gets us to OT.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast