Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 57

Thread: Screw you Refs

  1. #1
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,246
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 1

    Default Screw you Refs


    0 Not allowed!
    Never before have I seen the refs, single-handedly, cause a loss. The holding on Hali that wasn't called on the TD run, the RIDICULOUS pass interference on Flowers, when he was CLEARLY pushed. You gotta be kidding me.

    I think I missed another one, but I'm so fumed right now that I can't remember it! Just unbelievable.
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

  2. #21
    Member Since
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Scottsdale,Az
    Posts
    1,292
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Pro_Angler View Post
    im not drunk at all!!! I am a realist///go ahead keep trying to blame someone else for our failures... i guess you just do that with everything in your life dont you??
    Is it me or do all of your posts look like...

    Blah Blah Blah, Blah blah blah blah blah!

  3. #22
    Member Since
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Milwaukee
    Posts
    2,868
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 44
    Given: 18

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Regardless, the 31 yard pass interference call didn't cause the loss. The D still had to step up and get a stop. They didn't.
    Diehard Fan Living in Packer Territory

    Co-Founder: 2 Mugs Fantasy Football -- a site about and football!

  4. #23
    Member Since
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    4
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Well, looking at this from a Texans' fans perspective, the whole first half and part of the 2nd half you guys were getting calls that made everyone in the stadium lose their minds, including myself. That pass interference call on your first drive was far from interference or anything close. It seemed as if Dwayne Bowe had trapped that catch at the end of the first half, and that was also very debateable.


    But not wanting to get in an argument with anybody over this, the point being is that the referreeing in this game was completely atrocious on both sides, probably one of the worst games i've seen of that sort in a while.

  5. #24
    Member Since
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Milwaukee
    Posts
    2,868
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 44
    Given: 18

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by HTexRyan View Post
    Well, looking at this from a Texans' fans perspective, the whole first half and part of the 2nd half you guys were getting calls that made everyone in the stadium lose their minds, including myself. That pass interference call on your first drive was far from interference or anything close. It seemed as if Dwayne Bowe had trapped that catch at the end of the first half, and that was also very debateable.


    But not wanting to get in an argument with anybody over this, the point being is that the referreeing in this game was completely atrocious on both sides, probably one of the worst games i've seen of that sort in a while.
    You're absolutely right...great game, we'll see you in the playoffs.
    Diehard Fan Living in Packer Territory

    Co-Founder: 2 Mugs Fantasy Football -- a site about and football!

  6. #25
    Member Since
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Scottsdale,Az
    Posts
    1,292
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Funny to listen to the crew on Football Night In America talk about how atrociuos the call on Flowers was. The replay CLEARLY shows Johnson pushing off!

  7. #26
    Member Since
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    I'm a Colts fan and want to say you guys got ****** , no wonder it was the Ron Winters crew. I know how you guys feel, its disgusting how the nfl allows this **** and maybe the bookie's have something to do with the outcome of these games.

    You guys have a great team and should make the playoffs this year despite getting ****** by the refs today.

  8. #27
    Member Since
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    25
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    I am not sure about the funny part...yet. I knew I was not blind!

  9. #28
    Member Since
    Feb 2007
    Location
    ALASKA
    Posts
    3,068
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 22

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Drunker Hillbilly View Post
    Funny to listen to the crew on Football Night In America talk about how atrociuos the call on Flowers was. The replay CLEARLY shows Johnson pushing off!
    yeah I just seen that replay....a bad call but heck, we were 10 points ahead in the 4th quarter. Really no excuse for that. Just my opinion. They're a good team and at home. It was like our D let their foot off of the gas. four straight TD drives!!!ouch.


  10. #29
    Member Since
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Lake Ozark, MO
    Posts
    1,763
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 41
    Given: 3

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by HTexRyan View Post
    Well, looking at this from a Texans' fans perspective, the whole first half and part of the 2nd half you guys were getting calls that made everyone in the stadium lose their minds, including myself. That pass interference call on your first drive was far from interference or anything close. It seemed as if Dwayne Bowe had trapped that catch at the end of the first half, and that was also very debateable.


    But not wanting to get in an argument with anybody over this, the point being is that the referreeing in this game was completely atrocious on both sides, probably one of the worst games i've seen of that sort in a while.

    There was more interference on that call than the one that went against 24, and on the trapped ball they really got a close zoom on cbs and his hands and fingers were under the ball, indisputable evidence you know. Had that been called incomplete it wouldn't have been overturned either.

    needless to say that offense of yours is pretty damn good, talk about balance.

  11. #30
    Member Since
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Milwaukee
    Posts
    2,868
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 44
    Given: 18

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by AkChief49 View Post
    yeah I just seen that replay....a bad call but heck, we were 10 points ahead in the 4th quarter. Really no excuse for that. Just my opinion. They're a good team and at home. It was like our D let their foot off of the gas. four straight TD drives!!!ouch.
    Yep, tough to win when the D gives up 28 second half points. Holding one of those drives to a FG at least gets us to OT.
    Diehard Fan Living in Packer Territory

    Co-Founder: 2 Mugs Fantasy Football -- a site about and football!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Redskins screw themselves and wow...Steelers
    By kilobytes in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-06-2009, 10:16 PM
  2. Freakin Refs
    By honda522 in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 08-16-2009, 01:00 AM
  3. Larry Johnson: Show up or screw up?
    By Arrowhead4lyphe in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 06-15-2009, 11:13 AM
  4. Which thread will timssat1 screw up next????
    By DrunkHillbilly in forum The Locker Room
    Replies: 96
    Last Post: 12-13-2007, 04:59 AM
  5. Kolby Smith,another coaching screw up
    By wolfpack in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 72
    Last Post: 12-08-2007, 08:35 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •