Thread: New to forum have a cell phone and season ticket question.

Default New to forum have a cell phone and season ticket question.

Hello, I live in Newton, KS about 180 miles from Arrowhead and attend 2 - 4 games a year, but my daughter moved to KC.
    So my son in law and I are going to buy season tickets. So any helpful info about the process would be appreciated.

Also I have AT&T as my cell phone carrier and 30 min before and all through the game I can't get anything in or out.
    Does anyone else have this problem and what would be the best carrier to get to solve this problem. I have an iphone now but would have no problem going to a droid on another carrier's network.
    Thanks,
    jd

First off, welcome to the Chiefs Crowd! Second, I am a season ticket holder for the first time this year. My season tickets were 500 bucks for 2 seats in the upper deck of the stadium. It's a really great view.

Here's all the information for next years season tickets. KCChiefs.com | Season Tickets

The process for me was pretty easy, I'm sure they have a payment process if that's easier for you instead of just one payment. They send you a lot of cool stuff when you get your tickets in the mail. Just give them a call and ask for a guy named Tyler Kirby (he's my season ticket Rep, he'll hook you up)

Edit: To answer your other question, I have no idea about the cell phone problem. I have a Droid through Verizon and I've never had a problem with anything. I'll recommend a Drod Ally anyday.
    Last edited by stricken721; 10-28-2010 at 12:58 PM.

Resident Celebrity

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jdmc View Post
    thanks
    No problem. If you have any more questions about the season tickets you can always send me a PM.

Resident Celebrity

Yes, I know of many that have AT&T cell phone issues like yours during peak times of the game. I was told it's because many do use AT&T and so many calls are coming in & out of Arrowhead during games, their area towers can't handle the overload. I use AT&T however, and have only had it happen to me a couple times...most times I can call out fine, but I can't tell ya for sure if I'm calling out during so called "peak times" related to the game.

OOPS! Forgot my manners thinking about cell issues, haha...Welcome to Chiefs Crowd!!!

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~