Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Attention Squaw Fans:

Default Attention Squaw Fans:

Let me make this perfectly clear - Your team is a loser, they've always been losers and they will always be losers! - I get so many laughs every year watching you lamers get excited over each of the rare wins your dog team gets and this season is no different. It's the same old pattern: get a few undeserved wins, start talking about how much the team has "improved", talk about getting into the playoffs, blah, blah, blah. It's hilarious! Listen up, losers! The squaws haven't been in a Superbowl since the '69 season! That's FORTY ONE years ago! Most of you weren't even alive back then and some of your fathers weren't even alive! You've had one piss-poor team after another and you even tried to buy a Superbowl with Montana and that didn't even work! Your team is a perennial laughingstock in the NFL and has no respect from anyone.
    Hey here's an idea - why not hire Schottenheimer back and he can bring his butt-boy Elvis back with him! At least he got them into the playoffs before they choked! Bahahahah!

Well, if you had to win a game on the last play and aided by a bad call by the refs then thats not saying much about your team...LOL!!!

Heh! I was alive when we won our last super bowl, i was alive when we lost as well!

I have no delusions about our team now, but I know we are getting better, that is what scares YOU!

Now will someone please take out the trash.

What kind of loser trolls message boards to aggravate people. I feel sorry for him, no life.

Aren't IP addresses blockable, I wouldn't doubt one of these trolls has multiple accounts and may even pretend to be an upstanding member here.

Haha this is funny. Really hurt our feelings there...Then I remembered who's winning the AFC west right now.

HAS to be a RAIDERS fan lol TROLL

Go take a running suck on a flyin ducks butt

Quote Originally Posted by ChiefsStink View Post
    Let me make this perfectly clear - Your team is a loser, they've always been losers and they will always be losers! - I get so many laughs every year watching you lamers get excited over each of the rare wins your dog team gets and this season is no different. It's the same old pattern: get a few undeserved wins, start talking about how much the team has "improved", talk about getting into the playoffs, blah, blah, blah. It's hilarious! Listen up, losers! The squaws haven't been in a Superbowl since the '69 season! That's FORTY ONE years ago! Most of you weren't even alive back then and some of your fathers weren't even alive! You've had one piss-poor team after another and you even tried to buy a Superbowl with Montana and that didn't even work! Your team is a perennial laughingstock in the NFL and has no respect from anyone.
    Hey here's an idea - why not hire Schottenheimer back and he can bring his butt-boy Elvis back with him! At least he got them into the playoffs before they choked! Bahahahah!

Wow, such a pathetic shame really, the weak inner character of some people. Terrible some out there represent their teams fan base in such a disrespectful & pitiful manner. I'm gonna leave it at that, as Karma will have it's day, always does, without fail. :(

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

Quote Originally Posted by Ryfo18 View Post
    Haha this is funny. Really hurt our feelings there...Then I remembered who's winning the AFC west right now.
    Not only that, but the fact that this troll, aka uneducated & part time fan, just disrespected the Chiefs, a team that is one of the most highly respected in the NFL among it's BOD, CEO's, franchise owners, players, and yes...many fans beyond Chiefs fans. Those fans who are genuine NFL fans and knowledgeable of the NFL's history...are aware of how the NFL came to be what it is today. If not for our honorable, highly respected founder/owner Lamar Hunt (RIP), the Hunt family...the NFL wouldn't exist as it does today, nor would the AFC, Super Bowl, etc..

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast