Thread: Fill me in on the Chiefs vs Texans game!

Default Fill me in on the Chiefs vs Texans game!

I didn't get to watch the game today, only followed it on SportCenter mobile and watched the highlights. Hoping it'll be on NFL replay and I can catch the game then.

Overall it was a great game!

So this is what I got out of it.......

1. Chiefs offense REALLY stepped up today. Cassel's numbers looked pretty good to me and did his job. Made some great passes. Put up 31 points, including 3 TD passes by Cassel.

2. Chiefs run game was on point.

3. Bowe learned how to catch the ball.

4. Chiefs defense STUNK!!! Gave up 4 drives of over 66 yards!!!

5. Poor tackling by the Chiefs.

6. Penalties were about the same.

7. Poor play calling once again on the Chiefs 2nd to last drive.

The major difference of the game was 1 TD. Texans scored 5 TD's on each of their scoring drives and Chiefs had to settle for a FG, which was all the difference.

Does that pretty much some it up???

Overall, I think the Chiefs have done a great job the last 2 games. Losing to the Colts and Texans on the road in close games wasn't a big surprise to me. I knew it would be 2 very tough games. If either of those 2 games were in Arrowhead, I think the Chiefs win both those games.

NOW, if they lose to the Jags next week at home, then I will really start to worry. Chiefs are 3-2 sitting in 1st place on top of the AFC West with a 2 game lead. Those 2 games were probably the toughest on their schedule this year and they put up a great fight in both games.

If they continue to play the rest of the season the same way they played the last 2 games, they can easily win the division and finish 11-5.
    MAKE WHOOLIES!!!

Joseph
    The Real SIC Riders
    www.SCSclothing.com
    www.SoCalStunts.com

We lost.

Quote Originally Posted by SIC J View Post
    I didn't get to watch the game today, only followed it on SportCenter mobile and watched the highlights. Hoping it'll be on NFL replay and I can catch the game then.

Overall it was a great game!

So this is what I got out of it.......

1. Chiefs offense REALLY stepped up today. Cassel's numbers looked pretty good to me and did his job. Made some great passes. Put up 31 points, including 3 TD passes by Cassel.

2. Chiefs run game was on point.

3. Bowe learned how to catch the ball.

4. Chiefs defense STUNK!!! Gave up 4 drives of over 66 yards!!!

5. Poor tackling by the Chiefs.

6. Penalties were about the same.

7. Poor play calling once again on the Chiefs 2nd to last drive.

The major difference of the game was 1 TD. Texans scored 5 TD's on each of their scoring drives and Chiefs had to settle for a FG, which was all the difference.

Does that pretty much some it up???

Overall, I think the Chiefs have done a great job the last 2 games. Losing to the Colts and Texans on the road in close games wasn't a big surprise to me. I knew it would be 2 very tough games. If either of those 2 games were in Arrowhead, I think the Chiefs win both those games.

NOW, if they lose to the Jags next week at home, then I will really start to worry. Chiefs are 3-2 sitting in 1st place on top of the AFC West with a 2 game lead. Those 2 games were probably the toughest on their schedule this year and they put up a great fight in both games.

If they continue to play the rest of the season the same way they played the last 2 games, they can easily win the division and finish 11-5.

That is just about it; you're all caught up.

That's about how to look at it. While I wish we won one of these last two games, at least we showed some fight. If we lose to the Jags, I'll be closer to panic mode.
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Three7s View Post
    That's about how to look at it. While I wish we won one of these last two games, at least we showed some fight. If we lose to the Jags, I'll be closer to panic mode.
    I agree!!!
    MAKE WHOOLIES!!!

Joseph
    The Real SIC Riders
    www.SCSclothing.com
    www.SoCalStunts.com

This

I'm alright. I was quite disappointed on Sunday though. We could have done much worse.

We blew a game we should have won against the Texans and we played tough and now the league is close to calling the Colts to old... calling them out, or whatever.

Should we have won one or both, maybe. As we currently sit we no longer are a question mark leading the league. Instead people are taking notice of the Chiefs again.

All in all, at the beginning of the season I think many on here and around the league would be surprised for the good or bad with our overall performance.

I mean post.

I think if you would have told most people before the season that this team would lose on the road to the Texans and colts by a combined 14 points they would think you were crazy. We SHOULD have won both games on the road we didn't now we have a game at home. If we lose this game then I will be worried.

Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post
    I think if you would have told most people before the season that this team would lose on the road to the Texans and colts by a combined 14 points they would think you were crazy. We SHOULD have won both games on the road we didn't now we have a game at home. If we lose this game then I will be worried.
    Agreed. Rep.