Thread: Some Predictions for this week

Default Some Predictions for this week

Just studying this matchup against Jacksonville, I think we can count on a few things:

1.) Chambers is going to have a coming out party, as he'll get a nice matchup with one of the worst corners in the league, Derek Cox.

2.) Moeaki will play decent, the Jaguars safeties are beat up.

3.) Jamaal gets 180 all-purpose yards and a touchdown of 40+. Thomas Jones tacks on 90 yards and a score.

4.) I don't see anyway the Jags come in and win this one.

1.) The chiefs get at least 2 turn overs. They're going to be starting their 3rd string QB most likely, so I expect us to at least get a pick.

2.) Bowe has another decent game. I predict around 80 yards and a score on 5-6 receptions.

3.) Jamaal Charles gains over a 100 on the ground, with Thomas Jones getting close to the 100 yard mark.

4.) The game plays out very similar to the way the Chiefs/49ers game played out with the same team coming out on top.

Quote Originally Posted by captainamerica View Post
    1.) The chiefs get at least 2 turn overs. They're going to be starting their 3rd string QB most likely, so I expect us to at least get a pick.

2.) Bowe has another decent game. I predict around 80 yards and a score on 5-6 receptions.

3.) Jamaal Charles gains over a 100 on the ground, with Thomas Jones getting close to the 100 yard mark.

4.) The game plays out very similar to the way the Chiefs/49ers game played out with the same team coming out on top.
    Perfect prediction! REP!

My prediction, The Chiefs Win! Then say who is next. Then go to work on how to improve and win again. That is my prediction, and I stand by it! Feel free to quote me.

Quote Originally Posted by tornadospotter View Post
    My prediction, The Chiefs Win! Then say who is next. Then go to work on how to improve and win again. That is my prediction, and I stand by it! Feel free to quote me.
    Quoted! I agree! Go Chiefs!

Resident Celebrity

You forgot to mention the 12th man.

I predict The Chiefs will win.

But this type of game really worries me.

The past two games, on the road, and against good teams, make us the underdogs, and little confidence is at stake.

But playing against a poor tem on our own turf means we are expected to win.

If we win, noone thinks too much of it. But, if we lose.... I don't even want to think about it.

I will just hope like h*** that we win these next two games, and get another couple of shots at winning on the road.

these next 3 games are MUST WINS !!!! everyone in our div is 2-4. we have a chance here to dig they're graves
    http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1540&dateline=1380047  325]