Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: god dang it i hate 810

Default god dang it i hate 810

I feel so sorry for everyone in kansas city having to listen to these jackass morons every day.

I just sat through a f*cking 15 minute diatribe about one of these pudgy morons' jury duty. Switched over to espn radio, and there was an impassioned, informative segment on the NFL fines this week. It was amazing. I switched back to 810 just on the off-chance that they are previewing the Chiefs/jags game, or discussing something remotely useful.

there was fifteen seconds of discussion on the NFL fines, when they got most, if not all, of the facts wrong, and then moved onto the "soren petro eats on air for 8 minutes" portion of my daily hell.

that's what I want, a self-righteous, pompous syracuse jackass eating sausage rolls while trying to make horrible jokes. I can hear Soren Petro getting fatter. the fatter he gets, the dumber he gets. The dumber he gets, the louder he gets. The louder he gets, the more his retard lackeys chew dead air while they ponder their responses to his inane, jackass questions.

I was listening to Colin Cowherd, COLIN COWHERD!, who is one of the most annoying radio personalities in sports. But he asked a question, and his interviewee took a two second pause, and Cowherd said "pause!" He actually called out the guy for sitting there with dead air. I was blown away.

But noooooo....god forbid Soren Petro ever calls out his team of flying monkeys. Curtis Sebolt might be the single most boring person ever on the face of the earth. If you gave me the choice of having to talk with this man for five minutes or literally rip off my own nutsack, suffice to say I'm looking for a new set of fake cojones.

Dear 810 -

I'm done with you.

don't call.

Don't say hi to me in the hallway.

I hope you all die. And I mean immediately.

Seriously.

You suck at everything you do. You have a horrible business, you have no talent. You are fat, stupid, and uninteresting.

You make the world a sh&ttier place.
    Last edited by SAPHOJUNKIE; 10-20-2010 at 02:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SAPHOJUNKIE View Post
    I feel so sorry for everyone in kansas city having to listen to these jackass morons every day.

I just sat through a f*cking 15 minute diatribe about one of these pudgy morons jury duty.

then they move onto the "soren petro eats on air for 8 minutes."

that's what I want, a self-righteous, pompous syracuse jackass eating sausage rolls while trying to make horrible jokes.

Dear 810 -

I'm done with you.

don't call.

Don't say hi to me in the hallway.

I hope you all die. And I mean immediately.
    Don't sugar coat it, give it to us straight.

Hey, by the way, let me tell you about my day at jury duty, oh and I am eating a sausage roll right now!!!

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

The whole nutsack thing had me rolling, I cant even type this I am still crying to hard from that. It is great when you are reading something and out of nowhere you get stuff like that it just makes the day sunnier.

Quote Originally Posted by Hayvern View Post

wow! My day was not so bad afterall!

WOW tell us how you really feel lol

I like sausage rolls.

Resident Celebrity

I personally have a problem with 610. The new personalities they have now, do nothing but try to stir up crap. They are constantly ragging on the Chiefs, and literally try to start rumors on the radio and make it sound like big news so stay tuned or follow me tomorrow when we talk about, BSSSS.

I do hate how 810 goes of on stupid tangents. All the shows do it, from the morning show, to Petro and Kietzman is the worset. He even knows he is ranting on something, says he won't do it, but continues on about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Hayvern View Post

Hey, by the way, let me tell you about my day at jury duty, oh and I am eating a sausage roll right now!!!
    ...No KC Masterpiece?

KC now had ESPN Radio? Back when I lived there my choices were 810 or 610 and 810 seemed to be the lesser of 2 evils.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast