Thread: Sig/pic installation

Default Sig/pic installation

For those who are having any trouble figuring out how to get your signature adjusted...

The first thing that you will want to do, is to copy the sig/pics URL. In order to find it's URL... Right click on the picture, then select the option "Properties". This will bring up a Properties window. Look for the URL/Address. Highlight the entire URL/Address, then left click on the blue highlighted URL/Address.

The next step is to go to your Chiefscrowd User CP. When you get to that page, you need to look on the left-hand side, for the "edit signature" link. That will bring up the edit signature page.

You will find a post-like area, to enter your signature. If you wish to use any text, or smilies, then there is a variety of colors, sizes and such. Much like adding a picture to a post, find the little "Insert Image" icon, just above the editting area and left-click it. It will bring-up a small box, with a space to paste your sig/pics URL. You will need to paste it directly over the "http://" that already exists in that area. Click "OK". (It will appear as a URL, surrounded by " [sigpic] ". Then you can scroll down to where the "save aignature" and "preview signature" buttons are and save your signature.

If that doesn't work, there should be a reason given. I suggest PMing either Chiefster, guru, myself,(though I probably wouldn't be much help in that case.) or admin and ask for some help.

Great info bud; I'll give it a sticky. :)

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    Great info bud; I'll give it a sticky. :)
    Thanks. I tried that, but my Mod powers are quite limited.

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    Thanks. I tried that, but my Mod powers are quite limited.
    The Mod is strong with you, but much you have to learn.