Thread: Standing room only tickets

Default Standing room only tickets

I still have not been to a game but think I may be able to make the jag game. My question is can you see the action very well were they allow you to stand?

Quote Originally Posted by Lazeye View Post
    I still have not been to a game but think I may be able to make the jag game. My question is can you see the action very well were they allow you to stand?
    I am not sure whereStanding room tickets are anymore. it used to be people standing in the concourse, or section openings, but they also kept you back a little instead of standing over people. There was a lot of people looking for empty seatst only to get kicked out of.

I know there is tickets for sale out there, but the prices are retarded. Most seats are double face value.

So will I be able to see the game or watch the bigscreen only? And thank you for atleast responding.

I was looking at buying tickets to the game too and the prices are just stupid. Nose bleed seats start at 90 some bucks and where I had season tickets last year and paid 72 per game are now 120 for just one seat and any that have 2 or more seats together guaranteed 150 a pop! By the way yes I gave them up but only because buying my house has been the most expensive thing I've ever done and couldn't float it this year.

The sad thing is that if Arrowhead isn't completely packed the only people that will be blamed are the fans when scalpers are asking for double or more for a seat. So not happy right now! I think I might just buy season tickets next year. That or get a group of 3 or 4 people to buy 2 season tickets and then have a draft to pick tickets for games.

I am trying to find out if I will be able to see the game from where they let you stand

I am trying to find out if I will be able to see the game from where they let you stand
    Standing room only is just for the concourse and the new Horizon level. You can see the game well from either area. The only problem you may come across is if you're viewing it from the concourse you might have trouble seeing the endzone closest to you, that is if you're standing behind an endzone.

Resident Celebrity

Yes. Just get in behind the ADA platform and you will be fine. Plus you will be closer to the $50 beer stands.

just sent you a PM. There will be seats open by me. I am sure of it.