Thread: Tailgating

Default Tailgating

Is there a group from Chiefs crowd tailgating that my wife and I could tailgate with this Sunday? It's our first time going to Arrowhead and are excited to hangout before! Suggestions on what parking lot's are best would be great too! Thanks!!
    Last edited by 70 chiefsfan70; 10-22-2010 at 11:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 70 chiefsfan70 View Post
    Is there a group from Chiefs crowd tailgating that my wife and I could tailgate with this Sunday? It's our first time going to Arrowhead and are excited to hangout before! Suggestions on what parking lot's are best would be great too! Thanks!!
    No group that I know of. I will be there like always.

All the lots have awesome tailgates. It's quite a sight see. Arrowhead is unreal on Sundays

Default hello

hi from houston texas my boys and i will be headed out to go see the Chiefs nov 21 first time to arrowhead stadium !!! question what are the tailgate rules as far as getting in to tailgate ?? thank you

There really are no rules to be able to tailgate . The gates open at @ 8:30cst find a parking place , set up behind your car or on the grass if your along the median or outside edges of the lots. It really doesnt matter where you are you will make friends right away with anyone there . If your wearing your chiefs gear you will be welcomed into a family of 70,000+ tailgating, throwing the football around, listening to tunes, playing beanbag or just talking chiefs ! no matter where you are you will have fun . Get there early - get in line before the gates open and enjoy every minute of it . Do not stroll in around 10:30-11:00 , you will miss out on so much atmosphere that arrowhead has to offer, if you dont have food someone will surely hook you up if you go and introduce yourself. Like I said , Its like a family out there . let me know if you need to know anything I will give you any advice that I have , I am happy to help anyone who wants to experience arrowhead .

what is the cost to get in to tailgate ?? do you pay at the gate ? or have to buy a pass before thank you