Thread: Chiefs Game Prediction over Jaguars

Default Chiefs Game Prediction over Jaguars

The season this year is full of underdog teams capturing glory. It may be a sign that the dominance of some teams are over. Last week it didn’t look to good for the predictions until the second half of the day. We ended up going 9-5 for a second week in a row. This weeks motto will be too close to call. Many of these games should be close. We’ll make the calls anyway.

Paraphrasing, Peter King says that we may be seeing the Chiefs turning into a dominant team.

The Kansas City Chiefs (3-2) are hosting the Jacksonville Jaguars (3-3). The Chiefs are still trying to prove to the league they are better than everyone’s predictions. With the losing streak of 2 games they need this win and a home record of 2-0 is a good place to come back to. The Jaguars are also coming of a lose.

Jacksonville Jaguars 20 Kansas City Chiefs 27

Every week we use our program to predict the weeks games at Armchair Report

We do this for fun and its a free blog.

I also have the plays breakdown for the Chiefs at: Kansas City Chiefs | Armchair Report

If I didnt know any better, I would think that this is well disguised spam...

It is, but least they aren't posting completely irrelevant topics......

On that note, I'll be shocked if the Jags even get 10 points......
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by MDChiefs! View Post
    If I didnt know any better, I would think that this is well disguised spam...
    Yeah, he is trying to find followers for his site. However, he asked permission before posting his stories. I gave him consent to post the stories along with a link back to his site as long as the stories are Chiefs related.

Our main goal is to provide content for our favorite teams. We only concentrate on five football teams. The Chiefs are one of them.

Inadvertently because we keep track of every play in the NFL we do have statistics for every team but we only write about the Kansas City Chiefs and NFC North teams. We may write about more teams but one rule is that our writers have to be an actual fan of the team. It makes for a more dedicated writer.

We do appreciate the forum here. Also if you have something that you want us to research, let us know. We will do our best to find the info.

Respectfully
    E. Hartman
    Armchair Report

Quote Originally Posted by ArmchairReport View Post
    Our main goal is to provide content for our favorite teams. We only concentrate on five football teams. The Chiefs are one of them.

Inadvertently because we keep track of every play in the NFL we do have statistics for every team but we only write about the Kansas City Chiefs and NFC North teams. We may write about more teams but one rule is that our writers have to be an actual fan of the team. It makes for a more dedicated writer.

We do appreciate the forum here. Also if you have something that you want us to research, let us know. We will do our best to find the info.

Respectfully
    E. Hartman
    Armchair Report
    You're a class act!

Jags 10
    Chiefs 34

I got 31-3 Chiefs. Its gonna win me a Dexter McClister autographed football.If you add him on as$book he has contests all the time for stuff. You have to predict scores of games, total yards he gets etc. Anyways...31-3 GO CHIEFS!!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    I got 31-3 Chiefs. Its gonna win me a Dexter McClister autographed football.If you add him on as he has contests all the time for stuff. You have to predict scores of games, total yards he gets etc. Anyways...31-3 GO CHIEFS!!!
    I said 28-13 I'm gonna win that football.

Resident Celebrity