Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Thoughts on the game

Default Thoughts on the game

Well, I know we haven't faced great defenses, but I think this offense can score on anyone. I would love to see a little bit more of a mix up in run and pass plays, but overall, the Chiefs can certainly put up some points.

As for the defense, the LBs and the safeties have got to get it together. I know DJ had the pick 6 and Berry had the pick to seal the game, but they were getting thrown on over the middle of the field regularly. The defensive line and corners were pretty good.

Crennel has got to start working with the safeties and LBs in coverage specific plays because TEs burning us over the middle is getting old.
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    The jags d-line played better than I was expecting it to. Charlie Weis' playcalling is pissing me off. You skip athe field goal when it would have made it a 2-possession game? I like the creativity and the plays. But the timing of those plays is horrendous. It didn't cost us this week so I will continue to drink and be merry!
    I don't think that was Weis' call, I'm pretty sure it was all Haley. That said, I didn't like the call either.

Quote Originally Posted by Three7s View Post
    I don't think that was Weis' call, I'm pretty sure it was all Haley. That said, I didn't like the call either.
    The worse call of the day? How about calling a timeout on 3rd and 6 and then coming back on the field with some lameass run play that went for three yards.

Is that seriously the best call you could come up with after calling a timeout?

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

romeo works his halftime magic again...on the postgame show on 810 i think they said the chiefs gave up 94 total yds in the 2nd half?

Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    The jags d-line played better than I was expecting it to. Charlie Weis' playcalling is pissing me off. You skip athe field goal when it would have made it a 2-possession game? I like the creativity and the plays. But the timing of those plays is horrendous. It didn't cost us this week so I will continue to drink and be merry!
    ...This! we were fortunate.

Proof that it was Haley's call. Not trying to start anything, I just don't want to see a guy get grilled for something that he shouldn't have even had to call a play for.

http://www.arrowheadpride.com/2010/1...call#storyjump

Quote Originally Posted by SIC J View Post
    They played AWESOME!!! A couple 3rd down plays that I thought were dumb as hell and I think they should've kicked the FG. But other than that, I think Cassel great! I have more and more faith in him every game.

Oh and the officials need to open their damn eyes!!!!
    Running jones off tackle on 3rd and l ong was just a wtf...but man mccluster is fun to watch that guy refuses to go down love watching him. ..but as mentioned earlier getting burned by tight ends week in week out is getting old!

We have to have the best rushing offense in the game right now!

Quote Originally Posted by ArmchairReport View Post
    We have to have the best rushing offense in the game right now!
    We did before the game but 224 will surely put some space between us and #2!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Regarding the decision to go for it on 4th and 2 instead of kicking the field goal.

I am convinced Succop was injured. Haley wouldn't comment on it, but then he wouldn't, would he. I was at the game. Every single kick-off was low with no hang-time and they were a little on the short side as well. It cost us some big returns.

It is also the only logical reason not to try that kick. After the game, they asked Haley specifically if Succop was injured, and he was very elusive in his answer, only allowing that at this point in the season, that everyone was dinged up a little bit.

Quote Originally Posted by BigChiefTablet View Post
    Regarding the decision to go for it on 4th and 2 instead of kicking the field goal.

I am convinced Succop was injured. Haley wouldn't comment on it, but then he wouldn't, would he. I was at the game. Every single kick-off was low with no hang-time and they were a little on the short side as well. It cost us some big returns.

It is also the only logical reason not to try that kick. After the game, they asked Haley specifically if Succop was injured, and he was very elusive in his answer, only allowing that at this point in the season, that everyone was dinged up a little bit.
    That would make sense. I did notice his kickoffs were short as hell every time.
    MAKE WHOOLIES!!!

Joseph
    The Real SIC Riders
    www.SCSclothing.com
    www.SoCalStunts.com

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast