Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: I just talked to Canada.

Default I just talked to Canada.

He just called me a few minutes ago. He made it in town safely and we are going to kick it tonight and drink some beers. So far, it looks like we are going to probably start the night at Sidepockets on Noland road. This may change, however. If anybody's in the area and is free tonight, shoot me a pm and I will keep you updated as to what is going on. I get off work at 7 so things will be kicking off (for me anyway) shortly after that.
    Thanks for all the yards, TDs, and memories, Priest!

Quote Originally Posted by m0ef0e View Post
    He just called me a few minutes ago. He made it in town safely and we are going to kick it tonight and drink some beers. So far, it looks like we are going to probably start the night at Sidepockets on Noland road. This may change, however. If anybody's in the area and is free tonight, shoot me a pm and I will keep you updated as to what is going on. I get off work at 7 so things will be kicking off (for me anyway) shortly after that.
    Both you and Canada need to drink a beer or 4 for me since I can't be there.
    <a href=http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg target=_blank>http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg</a>

Official thread killer I have heard.

OUTSTANDING!

You boys be safe and have a good time; drink a diet coke for me! :)

Quote Originally Posted by sling58 View Post
    Both you and Canada need to drink a beer or 4 for me since I can't be there.
    We will drink several for you, bro!

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    OUTSTANDING!

You boys be safe and have a good time; drink a diet coke for me! :)
    Eww... Diet Coke. I will definately have to get some Captain Morgan in that to make it tolerable but I'll do it.

Eww... Diet Coke. I will definately have to get some Captain Morgan in that to make it tolerable but I'll do it.
    Atleast he only asked you to drink one!
    <a href=http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg target=_blank>http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg</a>

Official thread killer I have heard.

Quote Originally Posted by sling58 View Post
    Atleast he only asked you to drink one!
    True. And I am more than happy to do it for a quality individual the likes of Chiefster. Here here!

A fellow Captain Drinker!!! YES! So, how far from Arrowhead Stadium is Sidepockets? We'll be there for the game Thanksgiving weekend... we always seem to stumble into great bars when we go to MO... but a recommendation is a plus!

PS.... Do you know what the Dim Bulbs out here in Cali call a Captain Morgan & Diet Coke???......

A Skinny Pirate! (**rolling eyes)

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalChiefsChick View Post
    A fellow Captain Drinker!!! YES! So, how far from Arrowhead Stadium is Sidepockets? We'll be there for the game Thanksgiving weekend... we always seem to stumble into great bars when we go to MO... but a recommendation is a plus!

PS.... Do you know what the Dim Bulbs out here in Cali call a Captain Morgan & Diet Coke???......

So we're drinking more than beer tonight, eh?

Will have to pace myself, If I'm going up against you guys!

hehehe
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalChiefsChick View Post

Sidepockets is on Noland road about 5 minutes east of the stadiums down I-70 and about a mile or so south of the interstate on Noland.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast