Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Cassell and bowe

Default Cassell and bowe

I wonder what the cassel haters are saying after the past 2 games about cassel. I for one will admit i was wrong on bowe though. The last 2 games he has stepped up and i am taking back what i said it would be a big mistake if we lossed him. He's finally coming through for kc

Quote Originally Posted by spiman View Post
    I do not trust
    Bowe Unless you think Randy Moss can screw up this good thing going on At KC get Randy Moss
    I trust Bowe in all aspects, more than I would Moss. I don't dislike Randy, in fact after watching a one on one interview he did from his private home a few years ago, I gained much respect for him as a person. I think he's moody, on & off with negative or positive personality, however.

I believe Bowe to be by far more of a team player, less of a distraction, not moody, nor does he have a personality of which would belittle someone to the extreme Moss is known to have done.

In final thought...did you see the up in the air acrobatic tackle/tumble Bowe took this past Sunday? I witnessed it personally, almost directly down from where I was sitting in upper level. It was absolutely amazing the athletic limberness of Bowe. He bounced up like a rubber ball, no pain, appeared not to be affected at all...& his uncushioned rear/hips hit that ground HARD!! He held on to the ball the entire time, regardless.

The dude looked to be a gymnist in the olympics, for lack of a better description. I don't know if the play made ESPN, but I speculated it might have, as amazing as it was. Bowe IMO is looking more & more to have the athletic abilities & talent of an amazingly skilled WR in many aspects...I believe he will continue to improve as such.

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

Quote Originally Posted by Connie Jo View Post
    I trust Bowe in all aspects, more than I would Moss. I don't dislike Randy, in fact after watching a one on one interview he did from his private home a few years ago, I gained much respect for him as a person. I think he's moody, on & off with negative or positive personality, however.

I believe Bowe to be by far more of a team player, less of a distraction, not moody, nor does he have a personality of which would belittle someone to the extreme Moss is known to have done.

In final thought...did you see the up in the air acrobatic tackle/tumble Bowe took this past Sunday? I witnessed it personally, almost directly down from where I was sitting in upper level. It was absolutely amazing the athletic limberness of Bowe. He bounced up like a rubber ball, no pain, appeared not to be affected at all...& his uncushioned rear/hips hit that ground HARD!! He held on to the ball the entire time, regardless.

The dude looked to be a gymnist in the olympics, for lack of a better description. I don't know if the play made ESPN, but I speculated it might have, as amazing as it was. Bowe IMO is looking more & more to have the athletic abilities & talent of an amazingly skilled WR in many aspects...I believe he will continue to improve as such.

As a matter of fact, it was #10 on top 10 plays!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567