Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 62

Thread: Cassell and bowe

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Member Since
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    624
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0

    Default Cassell and bowe


    0 Not allowed!
    I wonder what the cassel haters are saying after the past 2 games about cassel. I for one will admit i was wrong on bowe though. The last 2 games he has stepped up and i am taking back what i said it would be a big mistake if we lossed him. He's finally coming through for kc

  2. #2
    Member Since
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    10,134
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 471
    Given: 78

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Bowe had a HUGE letdown 2 weeks ago. He has spent the last 2 weeks makeing up for it. That is showing me something. Its amazing what Bowe can do when he really is trying to go out and make up for something.

  3. #3
    Member Since
    Oct 2007
    Location
    tucson
    Posts
    4,321
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 32
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    yes bowe should have practiced some of those porta potty drills before the houston game..

  4. #4
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Sioux Falls, SD
    Posts
    320
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    they just need to keep clicking and everything will be fine...

  5. #5
    Member Since
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Ventura, Ca.
    Posts
    2,605
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 1

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    I have to admit that Bowe seems to have finally woke up to what everyone is saying about him. I am still not so sure that he is over his butterfingers yet, but he has been playing well.

    Cassel, eh, the jury is still out. I see the passing plays other QBs are doing out there and I continue to wonder why we do not have the same thing going on here.


    Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

  6. #6
    Member Since
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Kansas City
    Posts
    3,041
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 128
    Given: 4

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hayvern View Post
    I have to admit that Bowe seems to have finally woke up to what everyone is saying about him. I am still not so sure that he is over his butterfingers yet, but he has been playing well.

    Cassel, eh, the jury is still out. I see the passing plays other QBs are doing out there and I continue to wonder why we do not have the same thing going on here.
    The reason is we are playing Marty Ball. I don't care how good a QB is, if you throw the ball as much as some teams do, it will bite them in the but. Look at Drew Breeze yesterday. Two INt's for TD's. and they lost the game.

    There is no reason to throw the ball around when your running attack is getting 200 yards a game. Look at what Oakland did yesterday. 57 runs, for 320+ yards.

    The Chiefs are playing to their strengths and they are playing smart. I don't know why fans are wanting something different. This is a winning formula.

  7. #7
    Member Since
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    57
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default Sound reasoning


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Seek View Post
    The reason is we are playing Marty Ball. I don't care how good a QB is, if you throw the ball as much as some teams do, it will bite them in the but. Look at Drew Breeze yesterday. Two INt's for TD's. and they lost the game.

    There is no reason to throw the ball around when your running attack is getting 200 yards a game. Look at what Oakland did yesterday. 57 runs, for 320+ yards.

    The Chiefs are playing to their strengths and they are playing smart. I don't know why fans are wanting something different. This is a winning formula.
    Great post a great in site on the Chiefs offense . Spot on correct.

  8. #8
    Member Since
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Ventura, Ca.
    Posts
    2,605
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 1

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Seek View Post
    The reason is we are playing Marty Ball. I don't care how good a QB is, if you throw the ball as much as some teams do, it will bite them in the but. Look at Drew Breeze yesterday. Two INt's for TD's. and they lost the game.

    There is no reason to throw the ball around when your running attack is getting 200 yards a game. Look at what Oakland did yesterday. 57 runs, for 320+ yards.

    The Chiefs are playing to their strengths and they are playing smart. I don't know why fans are wanting something different. This is a winning formula.
    No, I am not looking for 40 passes in a game, what I am looking for are those wide open receivers that get hit just at the right moment with a pass. Cassel's passes seem a split second late all the time.


    Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

  9. #9
    Member Since
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Milwaukee
    Posts
    2,960
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 61
    Given: 22

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hayvern View Post
    No, I am not looking for 40 passes in a game, what I am looking for are those wide open receivers that get hit just at the right moment with a pass. Cassel's passes seem a split second late all the time.
    I have no idea what you are referring to here...

    He's missed some passes, all QBs do. He played absolutely spectacular last game given the number of times he was called to throw the ball.
    Diehard Fan Living in Packer Territory

    Co-Founder: 2 Mugs Fantasy Football -- a site about and football!

  10. #10
    Member Since
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Ventura, Ca.
    Posts
    2,605
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 1

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryfo18 View Post
    I have no idea what you are referring to here...

    He's missed some passes, all QBs do. He played absolutely spectacular last game given the number of times he was called to throw the ball.
    Eh, it is just what I am seeing. My opinion, doesn't make it right, doesn't make it wrong.



    Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. It's time we move on from Cassell
    By Sn@keIze in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 83
    Last Post: 10-18-2010, 10:30 PM
  2. Cassell or WR's
    By nigeriannightmare in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 09-25-2010, 01:55 AM
  3. Cassell
    By jtandcrew in forum The Locker Room
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-08-2010, 03:18 AM
  4. Cassell Doesn't Need Moss!
    By Big Daddy Tek in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 08-01-2009, 09:54 PM
  5. Matt Cassell to the Chiefs?
    By tenacious in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 02-06-2009, 03:18 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •