Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Cassell and bowe

Default Cassell and bowe

I wonder what the cassel haters are saying after the past 2 games about cassel. I for one will admit i was wrong on bowe though. The last 2 games he has stepped up and i am taking back what i said it would be a big mistake if we lossed him. He's finally coming through for kc

Bowe had a HUGE letdown 2 weeks ago. He has spent the last 2 weeks makeing up for it. That is showing me something. Its amazing what Bowe can do when he really is trying to go out and make up for something.

yes bowe should have practiced some of those porta potty drills before the houston game..

they just need to keep clicking and everything will be fine...

I have to admit that Bowe seems to have finally woke up to what everyone is saying about him. I am still not so sure that he is over his butterfingers yet, but he has been playing well.

Cassel, eh, the jury is still out. I see the passing plays other QBs are doing out there and I continue to wonder why we do not have the same thing going on here.

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

Bowe played well, Cassel didn't do much wrong, but again, he wasn't the kind of stellar qb that puts a team over the top. His deep throw to Bowe was short, we were just lucky that Jacksonville completely blew that play. Copper's catch was pretty incredible, you can't ask receivers to consistently go out across the middle and extend themselves like that. Earlier in the game he was pressured and severely under threw a wide open receiver, hitting him somewhere near the shins and slightly behind him. Plus, he has an incredible running game to take pressure off of him. I don't expect him to be a superstar and I think we can be a consistent playoff team without one, but Cassel has to improve his accuracy and make the most of the times that he is asked to throw the ball.

Thanks Aussie!

the blamk throw that cassell made and no reciever in 30yds? cant he see that the reciever didnt run the route?

Quote Originally Posted by Pro_Angler View Post
    the blamk throw that cassell made and no reciever in 30yds? cant he see that the reciever didnt run the route?
    doubt it since Bowe should have kept running instead of cutting the route off. Cassel was throwing to the spot Bowe should have been.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

I'm not unhappy with Bowe or Cassel at this point.

betwwen lost and nowhere,southcentral ks.

Last 2 weeks Bowe has made up for the screw ups at indy.But hes still not a true #1 wr. Then again Cassel isn`t a top grade qb.
    Still think in the offseason we need to trade or draft a stud wr. Also, draft a qb,and not in the 6th or 7th rnd .
    i can remember what a chief super bowl team looks like! ......

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast