Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Possible pro-bowlers

Default Possible pro-bowlers

Who do you think could make the prob-bowl this year from the Chiefs?

Heres my list:

Tamba Hali
    Brandon Flowers
    Jamaal Charles
    Dwayne Bowe (if he keeps playing like his last two games almost 200 yards and 4 td's.)
    Mccluster (if he was used more.)
    Derrick Johnson

Tamba Hali, Brandon Flowers, and Brian Waters are my picks.

D-Bowe has put up some good stats these past two games, but that doesn't mean he's pro bowl bound. He'll need about 100 yards a game average before people would even look at voting him in. He'll also need to go up a legitimate pass D with good numbers before we can say his numbers mean anything at all about his ability.

Resident Celebrity

Hali and Flowers have played like pro bowlers all year on defense.

Charles for sure on offense. And Bowe if he keeps this hot streak that he is on going.

I really think if Cassel plays like he has the last 2 weeks he would be worth consideration. I no that with all the other star qbs in the AFC. But I would like to see the Chiefs qb in the pro bowl.

Quote Originally Posted by stricken721 View Post
    Tamba Hali, Brandon Flowers, and Brian Waters are my picks.

D-Bowe has put up some good stats these past two games, but that doesn't mean he's pro bowl bound. He'll need about 100 yards a game average before people would even look at voting him in. He'll also need to go up a legitimate pass D with good numbers before we can say his numbers mean anything at all about his ability.
    If he continues to have games like he has been playing he will be a pro-bowler. No-one consistently has 100 yard games other then maybe Andre Johnson also only 5 players in the whole NFL have more TD's then D-bowe and the two games have moved him from like 90 to 41. He could completely suck the rest of the year but if he continues to play like he has he will be top ten easy

Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post

Charles for sure on offense. And Bowe if he keeps this hot streak that he is on going.

I really think if Cassel plays like he has the last 2 weeks he would be worth consideration. I no that with all the other star qbs in the AFC. But I would like to see the Chiefs qb in the pro bowl.
    Cassel would definitely be against some tough competition. If you go here you can see his projected stats (link at the bottom) He would have to keep playing like this. But like you, I agree it would be nice to see a Chiefs QB in the pro bowl. Who knows what will happen?

Matt Cassel Profile - Kansas City Chiefs - ESPN

Resident Celebrity

Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post

I would to and Matt has definitely played better but he doesn't have anywhere near pro bowl numbers.

Quote Originally Posted by figcrostic View Post
    If he continues to have games like he has been playing he will be a pro-bowler. No-one consistently has 100 yard games other then maybe Andre Johnson also only 5 players in the whole NFL have more TD's then D-bowe and the two games have moved him from like 90 to 41. He could completely suck the rest of the year but if he continues to play like he has he will be top ten easy
    I see what you're trying to say, and I agree. But two games doesn't mean much yet. If he does keep playing like this it would still be some tough competition, at the way he's playing right now you're looking at him getting barely over 900 yards. Who you play will also come into factor when you get votes, his last two games have come against teams that are horrible at defending the pass. Give him somebody good to go against, and he'll get more looks.

Resident Celebrity

Cassel would definitely be against some tough competition. If you go here you can see his projected stats (link at the bottom) He would have to keep playing like this. But like you, I agree it would be nice to see a Chiefs QB in the pro bowl. Who knows what will happen?

Matt Cassel Profile - Kansas City Chiefs - ESPN
    Very tough Peyton Manning, Phillip Rivers, etc.
    Last edited by figcrostic; 10-25-2010 at 10:21 AM.

I see what you're trying to say, and I agree. But two games doesn't mean much yet. If he does keep playing like this it would still be some tough competition, at the way he's playing right now you're looking at him getting barely over 900 yards. Who you play will also come into factor when you get votes, his last two games have come against teams that are horrible at defending the pass. Give him somebody good to go against, and he'll get more looks.
    He has averaged 90 yards and 2 td's in the last two games that would put him at almost 1300 yards and 25 td's at the end of year. Obviously it's not gonna happen but I could see him getting 1200 yards and 12 td's those are pro-bowl numbers not all pro but second team for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by figcrostic View Post
    He has averaged 90 yards and 2 td's in the last two games that would put him at almost 1300 yards and 25 td's at the end of year. Obviously it's not gonna happen but I could see him getting 1200 yards and 12 td's those are pro-bowl numbers not all pro but second team for sure.
    Dwayne Bowe Profile - Kansas City Chiefs - ESPN

I would love to see him eclipse 1000 yards, 1200-1300 is a stretch but not out of the question.

Resident Celebrity

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast