Thread: Ready for the first W of the season

Default Ready for the first W of the season

THANK GOD WE ARE AT HOME !!!!! I just want to see if all the chiefs fans are ready to see a beating of epic proportions ! Tony richardson should of never opened his fat *** mouth because our defense if going to be fired up and Allen is back so I think our defense is going to cruch the purple souls of the vikings and i still have neevr forgot when the vikings beat us so many years ago !!! Go Chiefs !!!!!!!! IM watching PTI and that stupid white guy on the show said the chiefs are the worst team besides the vikings !!! That guy is a moron we played two good teams and could of won them without mistakes !!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bigpoppachief View Post
    THANK GOD WE ARE AT HOME !!!!! I just want to see if all the chiefs fans are ready to see a beating of epic proportions ! Tony richardson should of never opened his fat *** mouth because our defense if going to be fired up and Allen is back so I think our defense is going to cruch the purple souls of the vikings and i still have neevr forgot when the vikings beat us so many years ago !!! Go Chiefs !!!!!!!! IM watching PTI and that stupid white guy on the show said the chiefs are the worst team besides the vikings !!! That guy is a moron we played two good teams and could of won them without mistakes !!!!!!!
    Eggsactly! We are going to destroy the Viqueens: 24 - 6 (they're lucky I even gave them 6 or 3. The Chiefs may just shut em out.) I know we are gonna win this game. I can just feel it. There's something different in the air than the first two weeks of the season. Now is when we start turning it around. GO CHIEFS!!!
    Thanks for all the yards, TDs, and memories, Priest!

Quote Originally Posted by bigpoppachief View Post

I'm watching too. That guy is from Miami filling in for Tony Kornheiser.

He's a joke.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

I agree, I think we may win this one!!

Dusting off my Official Homer Rose Colored Sun-glasses.

We need a win badly.
    <a href=http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg target=_blank>http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg</a>

Official thread killer I have heard.

betwwen lost and nowhere,southcentral ks.

they will win this one.
    i can remember what a chief super bowl team looks like! ......

Quote Originally Posted by sling58 View Post
    We need a win badly.
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfpack View Post
    they will win this one.

JUST WIN BABY!!!!!!!