Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Chiefs will go to 1-2 next week.

Default Chiefs will go to 1-2 next week.

Because the Vikings are terrible. I hope it's at least a well played game, but I fear that Tarvaris will be overwhelmed by the Arrowhead crowd and throw 4 more INT's like he did today against Detroit. :(

:iagree: I then think they will most likely lose in San Diego but then win the next two at home and in Oakland and go 4-3 heading into the bye week

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Dog View Post
    :iagree: I then think they will most likely lose in San Diego but then win the next two at home and in Oakland and go 4-3 heading into the bye week
    Let's not be too hasty.

Remember this post!

whatever the case is, ITS A MUST WIN GAME.

the CHIEFS cannot disappoint the ARROWHEAD FAITHFUL...

i mean the CHIEFS were the only team with 2 road games starting out the season. whats up with that?

hopefully there will be more than just one 3rd down conversations....

and thats a kansas city chiefs....FIRST DOWN!

and hopefully we will get to score more than one TD, bc i want to scream out those great infamous word..."we're gonna beat the hell out of you you you..." to "Rock and Roll P2"

all i know is, who's going to be there bright and early to tailgate with me and the crew? at LOT B?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

If the Chiefs start Brody as quarterback, they will not only win against the vikings, but they will blow them out by at least 17+ points.

If they Chiefs start Huard, they have a chance of losing the game.

Simple as that.

Quote Originally Posted by anaeelbackwards View Post
    whatever the case is, ITS A MUST WIN GAME.

the CHIEFS will not disappoint the ARROWHEAD FAITHFUL...

i mean the CHIEFS were the only team with 2 road games starting out the season. whats up with that?

hopefully there will be more than just one 3rd down conversations....

and thats a kansas city chiefs....FIRST DOWN!

and hopefully we will get to score more than one TD, bc i want to scream out those great infamous word..."we're gonna beat the hell out of you you you..." to "Rock and Roll P2"

all i know is, who's going to be there bright and early to tailgate with me and the crew? at LOT B?
    FYP!!!

We are the only team in the league to start 3 of 4 on the road and end 3 of 4 on the road.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Yes, that is good that our two losses were at least road losses. But I do not make excuses. I have hope, but it is not in Herm Edwards, it is in the arm of Brody.

Get use to me hyping brody. It is mandatory that I do, as our season depends on him. (not entirely, but he is the biggest factor)

tuesday, espn announcement: Herm Edwards, "We are naming Brody Croyle as the Chiefs starting quarterback for Sunday's game against the ****ty Vikings. That being said, I am a ****ty coach and making a ton of money to make a team go out and perform like ****. But Brody Croyle is going to make me look like a good coach, even though I am not a good coach. I have to fart."

Quote Originally Posted by VikesnChiefs View Post
    Because the Vikings are terrible. I hope it's at least a well played game, but I fear that Tarvaris will be overwhelmed by the Arrowhead crowd and throw 4 more INT's like he did today against Detroit. :(
    One can only hope that the Chiefs will not let down the Home Faithful. The twelfth man will be suited up and ready for action.

I do think we'll win against the Vikings. Their offense looked awful against Detroit, and I wasn't impressed by it against, probably the worst team in the NFL arguably in the Falcons. In fact, I think we could beat them on the road, but oh well! Chargers, well they played worst than the Chiefs, IMO, against the Bears, but got some lucky breaks and the win. They played about the same against the Pats and got their butts kicked. We'll lose to them though since we suck on the road.
    I was gonna just sum up what I was thinking with next week's game, but why not sum up the next few weeks? The Bengals will be a big challenge, even here, but if their defense plays like it did against the Browns, we may have a chance. Jaguars look awful, we should win. Oakland....yeah. Though, I guess we can't write them off, they did give the Donkeys a run for their money.
    A reason for optimism, we're getting through the tough part of our schedule early, just like last year. Maybe we'll start turning it up soon. Oh and there's one other team that has two road games on the road in a row to start the season, that would be the Saints. Dunno about 3 out of first 4 though.

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast