Thread: It's a Playoff sign! A sign Canada returns to Arrowhead!

Default It's a Playoff sign! A sign Canada returns to Arrowhead!

I had to run an errand, something caught my eye between the passenger seat & console in my truck. Oddly, I can't imagine my not seeing it before, when vacuuming my truck, twice now, as I'm very thorough...but I missed it somehow. It's been there since the Saturday before Monday Night Football, which is when I picked Canada, aka Dave & Dan up at KCI! It's a ticket stub from US Airways...Buffalo to Charlotte, hahaha.

I was all sentimental & teary eyed with the memories triggered in my thoughts...then I think...it's a sign!! I was thinking about the Chiefs making the playoffs when I spotted the stub. Dave said they would return to Arrowhead this season if the Chiefs made the Playoffs! That's my story & I'm believin it's a sign the Chiefs will make the playoffs & Canada will return this season to Arrowhead! YEEHAW!!

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

Excellent!

I like positive signs like that.

Resident Celebrity

whoooo hoooo!! It's another party in K.C!!!
    **ChiefsChick**

Quote Originally Posted by Connie Jo View Post
    I had to run an errand, something caught my eye between the passenger seat & console in my truck. Oddly, I can't imagine my not seeing it before, when vacuuming my truck, twice now, as I'm very thorough...but I missed it somehow. It's been there since the Saturday before Monday Night Football, which is when I picked Canada, aka Dave & Dan up at KCI! It's a ticket stub from US Airways...Buffalo to Charlotte, hahaha.

I was all sentimental & teary eyed with the memories triggered in my thoughts...then I think...it's a sign!! I was thinking about the Chiefs making the playoffs when I spotted the stub. Dave said they would return to Arrowhead this season if the Chiefs made the Playoffs! That's my story & I'm believin it's a sign the Chiefs will make the playoffs & Canada will return this season to Arrowhead! YEEHAW!!

I am from Canada and I was telling my wife last night that we have to go back to Arrowhead WHEN the Chiefs make the playoffs (we were also there for week 1).See you in the Playoffs!!

Quote Originally Posted by C Louie View Post
    I am from Canada and I was telling my wife last night that we have to go back to Arrowhead WHEN the Chiefs make the playoffs (we were also there for week 1).See you in the Playoffs!!
    Heck, you should've come and joined our Chiefs Crowd Tailgate week 1, MNF!! Our Chiefs Crowd member 'Canada' aka Dave was there, as well others from Canada! We had quite a large group of us there!!

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

If I knew I would have been there. I just joined the site a couple of days ago. Next time for sure!

Quote Originally Posted by C Louie View Post
    If I knew I would have been there. I just joined the site a couple of days ago. Next time for sure!
    Awesome!!!